Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Funday


Ha woo, everypup!
This is me, looking super regal. Mostly because I am.
I had the best weekend, playing with my Aunt Erica, who stayed to puppysit me! Aunt Erica is owned by a Jack Russell terrier/?? mix named Kya, who thinks I am very annoying. I think that that is very rude, because all I ever try to do is jump on her head and say hello! All she does is yell at me. It's so mean! She doesn't even like it when I bite her leg! It's not my fault that her entire body is the size of my front leg, it really isn't. She should get used to it. ANYWAYS, Kaiya stayed in the guest bedroom most of the weekend while I ran free, since she's so mean to me! Aunt Erica and I played lots of games, like Eat The Scrubbing Brush That You Really Should Not Be Eating, and Poop In Unusual Places. I KNOW Aunt Erica really enjoyed herself. I am very much a bonfire puppy, so Saturday night I slept next to the bonfire outside while Mom and Aunt Erica chatted the night away. That was superfun.
What WASN'T superfun was bathtime. Now, as you all know, I've had some medical issues lately that...according to Mom...have made me a very stinky boy. I don't know what she's talking about, but somehow she thought that this warranted bathtime on Saturday. NO WAY JOSE! I HATE BATHTIME! Now I smell like gross vanilla! Gag me with a spoon!
Today I've more than made up for it by rolling around in the freshly cut grass after Dad mowed the lawn. I like getting grass all over me, and the best is digging through the fresly cut grass, into the ground, and halfway to China. THAT is the BEST.
I'm pooped for now...woos to you pups later!
Marls

6 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley,
We got a bath on Friday because Mom took us for a walk and we decided to roll around in a mud hole before she noticed what we were doing. It was really good mud too because it was all black instead of just brown. For some reason, Mom didn't want to let us in the house after that until we had a bath. We smelled like coconut. I'm not sure which is worst - vanilla or coconut.

Kat

PS. Be happy that your aunt likes you. All of our human relatives think that animals in the house are bad, so they don't want us to come visit them. Boo.

The Daily Echo said...

Hi Marley -
Sorry you had to endure that bath. Blech! Vanilla. Good thing you found that grass to roll in.
ECHO

Khady Lynn said...

Aren't those little dogs SUPPOSE to be chewed on? If not, what, exactly, is their purpose?

Bummer about hte bath. But, way to get back at the humans by rolling in the grass!!

Holly

The Brat Pack said...

Ick, vanilla! Poor you..

That is a pretty cool pic of you though, totally regal.

The Brat Pack

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, rolling around on freshly cut grass is the best! And I do agree, you look very regal in that picture!
Hugs, Sitka

Sooky said...

Nice picture Marley. I don't mind baths as long as it's MY idea to climb into the tub.
Puppy Kisses, Sooky