Sunday, April 22, 2007

TADA!!



What a beautiful day it is here in Illinois! I love the snow the most, but being outside all weekend really has been a blast. Because it's a little warm, my water bowl has a new favorite treat in it....ICE CUBES! Boy do I LOVE ice cubes! They're great to toss in the air and chase...and put on human laps as a pleasant surprise.




I went on BIG walkies yesterday and even managed to eat three pieces of pizza today! I wasn't supposed to eat the pizza, but I decided to reward myself for being such an awesome pup. I'm sure everypup has done the same for themselves!




Mom FINALLY bought a new USB cable, so everypup can now see more recent pictures! Up above is me on St. Patrick's day, with my neat-o shamrock bandana that I eventually ate (of course!). Many pups have posted their sleepy pictures...so here's one of mine!


That was still a month ago, so Mom took a picture yesterday to show everypup my face today:


If you can't tell, I'm saying....WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP FOR THIS????

Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Ooohhh, you're so handsome! I'm glad you had a good weekend. I love ice cubes too!

Kat

The Brat Pack said...

Wow, that's a stunning pic of you there. Good job on the pizza!!

Thrawn & The Brat Pack

Anonymous said...

Oh the Sleepy Face is the BEST!!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Sooky said...

I love the pictures Marley, You are just so cute. I treat myself to snacks too Every chance I get.
Puppy kisses, Sooky

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

Marley! Nice to meet another red blogger dog! I am sooo jealous of your SNOW! *pouts*

*Royal*

Marley said...

Kat, Thrawn and Sooky...you guys are super good-looking yourselves! Ice cubes and sneaky treats are the best, aren't they?

Sitka...sleepy face is my best face! It doesn't help that my mask is disappearing, so it sort of looks like I have bags under my eyes.

Royal...my beautiful snow was only here momentarily and has now been eaten by the sun. Mom says that I won't get any back for 9 months!!! How awful!

The Army of Four said...

Aren't ice cubes just the BEST!!?!??? I love them!
Love,
Amber

Khady Lynn said...

You are such a cutie! I can see that your mask is slowly disappearing!

Ice cubes are great aren't they? I like frozen yogurt and pumpkin squares that my mom makes for me. They are a GREAT hot weather snack. If you want the recipe, you can e-mail me at hollyshouse5@yahoo.com and I will be happy to give you the recipe.

Holly