Monday, April 16, 2007

April Showers

Ha Woo everypup! Happy Monday to all bipeds heading off to work...please keep us working breeds in mind as we tirelessly blow our coats, chase tasty critters and nap VERY hard in an effort to make our homes the perfect place for you to reside.
I was watching the news this morning, and holy kibble, I am very happy that we live in the Midwest! Some big storms came and have tossed around pups in the Northeast, and lots of pups and their humans have flooding, no power, and all sorts of badness. I am keeping my paws crossed that all the pups out there are A-OK, safe and dry with their humans. I cannot IMAGINE being in that weather right now...I am really picky about rain! The last rainstorm we had, I absolutely refused to go outside to potty...I don't want to get my paws and furs all wet, and I DEFINITELY don't want to have to sit there and take what feels like a bath while I'm trying to go! Baths are the grossest of the gross!

Anywoo, Mom still doesn't have a new USB cord for her camera (lazy woman!), so she still can't upload my current cuteness levels...but I'll keep sniper-pouncing her until she does it this week. I feel compelled to apologize on her behalf...clearly, you all are left to suffer when my cuteness is hidden from the internet!

Off to work on my big sleepies....Marls

3 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I completely understand about not going outside to potty in the rain. I've kinda gotten over it recently, but I still don't like it. Now I will go outside, but I just go potty on the patio because the grass is really wet.

Steve

The Army of Four said...

I don't like getting my feety-feet wet.
Luv,
Dave

Khady Lynn said...

I don't like rain either. My stupid brother Samuel likes to go out and either roam around it it, or lay on the back step in it. But, he's weird, so that sort of explains it.

Holly