Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Skunks are stupid



Hawooooo, pups. I'm in a bit of a bad mood today...mostly because skunks really are stupid. I used to love love love playing behind our shed, because of course, that's where Mom and Dad can't get me. With all of the wood piles and wonderful things that I should not be playing in, it really was hard to resist. But a stupid family of stupid skunks moved in underneath it, and now I can't go back there without smelling like a rotten egg! This disturbs me most, not because of the fact that I am stinky...because clearly I am not EVER that stinky...but because now I don't have any special "YOU CAN'T GET ME!!!!" spaces! The picture above is from when I was just a little pup, and I could hide behind the air conditioning unit, but now I'm a big boy and I can't so much fit back there. What's a pup to do?


Mom is freaking out about all of the recall issues, and so I am. These are scary times. I am on prescription food right now, but I'll be off of it soon, and I just can't but help to still be scared. Mom says she's looking into the best alternative options. Cross yer paws that this whole mess will soon be over....


Yawns, grumble grumble!

Marls
P.S. GUESS WHAT, EVERYPUP!!!! I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF HULA!!!! CHECK IT OUT: HTTP://MEESHKAWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM
THANKS MEESHKA!!

9 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on your HULA membership! I know what you mean about fitting where you used to fit. I used to like to go under the bed, but now I can barely get my head under there. It's annoying because Wilbur hides under the bed from me.

Steve

PS. We eat Canidae and according to their website, it's made only with USA ingredients and no glutens. http://www.canidae.com/

Marley said...

Thanks Steve! I really appreciate you sending on that information!

The Daily Echo said...

Hey Marley -
It's great to have hiding spaces. Mom told me when Merlin was a pup he liked it under the Microwave cart. He took a nap and when he woke up he was stuck! He musta had a growth spurt. Watch out for those skunks! Maybe the AO4 can bring their tank over.
ECHO

The Daily Echo said...

P.S.......
We eat Canidae over here too. It's YUMMY and so far it has Mom's stamp of approval.
ECHO

Peanut said...

Skunks are yucky. Hey I found you through the AO4 ARMY. We are soldiers too.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like the way you phrase things!

The Army of Four said...

Hey Marls! Try hiding behind the chair in the living room. That's where I LOVE to do the "you can't get me" thing!!!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Congrats on being in HULA!

Anonymous said...

Woo Marley...
Congrats on becoming a member of the HULA hoop! Yeah, I must agree with Zim, hiding behind the chair works :)
Hugs, Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Congrats on HULA! We read it on Meeshka's blog, and think you are VERY deserving of the honor!

We eat Solid Gold Barking at the Moon dry, as it has NO GRAINS. And Evangers canned 100% meat because the ONLY ingredient IS meat! Indy has it posted on his blog, and we have links on ours too.

Holly