Saturday, April 14, 2007

How....EXCITING!

To all my new pup friends...

I just want to thank everypup and their humans for the warm welcome that I've received! I am, not surprisingly, so EXCITED to be a part of this!

I've had the busiest day today - THREE big walks, AND I killed my first birdie! I am so proud of myself....Mom gagged a little bit, but I told her to get used to is, as this is only the beginning. How fun!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening...

Big licks and nuzzles!
Mars

4 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Congrats on the bird kill! Job well done!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, I haven't ever caught a bird. Sometimes I chase them at the dog park, but they always fly over the fence and I can't get them. Good job.

Kat

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, I haven't ever caught a bird. Sometimes I chase them at the dog park, but they always fly over the fence and I can't get them. Good job.

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Birds are my favorite! Did you snatch yours right out of the air? That's what I do! Mmmmm, yummy!

Holy