Friday, April 13, 2007

I've finally done it...


I've put my paws together and created this blog! My name is Marley, and I'm a VERY handsome 4 1/2 month old boy. My Mom has been reading Sibe blogs for such a long time that she decided it was absolutely essential that I join in on the fun....so, here I am!
I am the most excited pup in the universe...everything excites me, even going to sleep! It's so exciting!
I live in a house with two cats (read: toys), and I have a big back yard with lots of bunnies and birdies for target practice. I love giving kisses and sitting pretty for my Mom and Dad...well, at mealtime, anyways. Otherwise, life is just too EXCITING to sit!

I have a Dogster site as well, which I really have fun meeting new pups on.

The pictures on my blog are from when I was a little baby...just 8 weeks old. I'm so much bigger now, but Mom hasn't downloaded my new pics yet! I tell her it's because she's lazy...she seems to think it's because I chewed through USB camera cord. That's what I get for defending the fort against ugly grey stringy things! No appreciation!

Well - this pup is about to investigate this so-called "sunshine" thing we have here...it seems to be eating all of my beautiful April snow. How rude.

Happy Friday to all the pups and their bipeds out there!

Nuzzles and head-butts,
Marley
P.S. That sun sure is far away - I wore myself out trying to stop it and now I'm getting a litle sleepy...time for a power siesta. Above is a picture of me sleeping in my Mom's arm as just a little pup...I still try to sleep like this, but somehow it's just not as easy for my humans to hold me!

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Marley! Welcome to the blogosphere! You sure look like a fun guy - I'd love to come over and play. I could teach you all the cool stuff I've learned from my big sisters (especially Storm!) and brother and we could have TONS of fun!
Hope you'll join Dogs With Blogs - it's a great group! http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/
Play bows,
Zim
PS: My mom thinks you're adorable!

The Army of Four said...

Oh yeah - can I add you to our links?
Zim

Marley said...

Hi Zim! I would be honored to be added to your links - thank you so much! Would you mind if I did the same, once my page is up-to-pup?

I appreciate all your help in getting me situated on the web here!

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Marley... you sure are handsome! Those blue eyes are sooooooo lovely! You red and white boys really woo me (I am totally in love with ZIM, by the way). I am so excited to meet a new friend and would LOVE to add you to my blog :)
Hugs, Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley,
Welcome to blogging! It's really great and we've made tons of friends. You are super cute. We will add your link to our blog!

Steve and Kat

PS. Your name is so cute!

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Marley, welcome to the group!! The Ao4, S&K, and Sitka are all my very good friends too, so of course I would like to add you to my blog too.

You are so adorable!!!!!!

Holly the Malagal
(aka Dave's girlfriend)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Marley,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

PS - you are so very cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Helllooooo Marley (:

WELCOME! to dogs with blogs!
I hope you have lots of puppy fun here! making friends hehe!

I love your name! its just like the book Marley and Me! (:

love flossy

The Army of Four said...

Marley: Cool! I'll add you to our links now! And yes, please add us - thank rooo!
Play bows,
Zim

The Brat Pack said...

Hey there Marley!!

We found you through Dogs with Blogs and wanted to say hi!

Thrawn & The Brat Pack

Marley said...

WOW - Thank woo for the big, warm hello! I feel so lucky to be a part of this!!

Big licks to everyone!