Friday, April 20, 2007

TGIF!

Well HA WOO everypup! I am very light on my feet today...as you know, I spent yesterday at my doctor's office, but I'm happy and home now! I was a lil groggy yesterday, and I couldn't hold my potty in the car, but I'm starting to get much better. I normally sleep in my crate in our bedroom, but last night Mom and Dad let me sleep in their bed with them, just so they could keep an extra special close eye on me. I really appreciated it - and I showed them that I did appreciate it by shredding 3 pairs of Mom's underpants! She left her drawer open a tiny bit, and I know she did it just so I could have easy access to my favorite treat. I was so excited about it that I sniper-pounced Mom this morning and left the remnants of a pink pair of panties on her face. I don't want to sound conceited, but I must say that I really am such a thoughtful boy to be doing my parents such wonderful favors!

Mom decided that it was probably time to take me outside, so we went out, and I really just didn't feel the need to potty right then. I tried to chase some squirrels, but I'm still a little sore, even with that yummy pain medication that Mom gives me. So we came back in, and just to futher prove how much I love my Mom, I went and peed on her robe. Hey - I did it so that she can wake up in the mornings or lounge in the evenings and have a constant reminder of me, even if I'm big sleepies! See what I'm saying about the thoughtfulness?

I have been nibbling at my stitches a lil bit, so there was blood on my tummy and towels in the crate this morning. Mom freaked out and called the emergency vet, but since there's no open wound, they calmed her down a bit. Now Dad's going to get me an "Elizabethan collar" at lunch today. I don't know what that is, but it sure sounds regal! I bet I'll look like royalty!

Well, everypup, I'm going to lay down for a bit. I hope all of you have a wonderful day today! :o)

Nuzzles and nibbles,
Marls

4 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh...... Marley. Not the lampshade! That's what they're talking about - the lampshade. Do NOT let your mom have access to a camera - oh, wait. You already took care of that, right?
Hope you feel better soon!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Oh Marley... leave the stitches alone so you don't have to have the yucky thing around your neck!! I agree with Zim... don't ever let any incriminating photos be taken of you!!!!
Hugs, Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Here's a tip for you. Be extra pouty when they put that collar on you. That's what I did when I got fixed and my parents tried that collar. They made me sleep in it one night and I made a lot of sad eyes at them and then they didn't make me do that anymore.

Kat

Sooky said...

Oh Marley,
You are doing so many wonderful things for your Mom, I hope she appreciates it. I dont know what that lampshade thing is that they are all talking about but it sure sounds like something to chew up.
Puppy Kisses, Sooky