Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Potty time!

I will admit it...I have been peeing everywhere. I. Mean. Everywhere. I don't even realize I'm doing it! Mom was able to find me last night when I was playing a mean game of "hide and make your human crazy with worry" because I had peed all the way from the living room, into the bathroom, and back to the office. Mom says this is not right, so I get to see the docs at PETSMART (TREATS!) today. Keep your paws crossed that everything is A-OK with me, please!! I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, b/c I'm still a very happy and excited boy, but gotta get checked anyways!

I'm very hard at work this week, eating pods from our locust tree on the ground. They are very evil pods, and I am doing my best to eradicate our yard of them. It is such hard work though! Every time I eat one, another one is 2 inches away!

That's about it for now...big nuzzles to everypup out there!
Marls

9 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Hey Marley!

Hopefully everything is A-Ok at the vets, let us know soon!!!

The Brat Pack

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Please keep us posted as to how you go at the Doc's Marley - we have our paws crossed for you.

Love
Opy

The Army of Four said...

Good luck at the Vet's, Mar! Hey, my sister is posting about you today! Be sure to come by!
Play bows,
Zim

Althea said...

Hey Marley,

Just don't pee on the bed. They really don't like that.

Later,
Althea

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Marley! Pleased to meet you! I found your blog via the Army of Four's Bark Out for you!

Hope your vet visit went ok, I was at the Vet's today.....he stuck a needle in my rear, goodness knows why - I had been a good boy as well all morning!

Love and licks and welcome to Blogging! Marvin xxxxx frae Bonnie Scotland UK

Marley said...

Hi Pups - the vet had to cancel on me yestrday because MY doctor had to go to her people doctor! Humph! So keep crossing those paws, Thrawn and Opy. I sure appreciate it.

I will be going in today...I am one stinky dog. I definitely peed in my bed a couple of times last nite, much to my parents' chagrin. Althea, I'll bet you were talking about the BIG bed though, right?

Hey Zimmie - thank Amber for the shout-out, again! I am just so excited about it!

Yours stinkly,
Stinky Marls

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley,
How was your vet visit today? I hope you figure out your potty situation. I'll let you in on a little secret. Once you show your parents that you can be trusted not to pee and poop all over the house, they will stop watching you every second that you are awake. And once they stop watching you so much, you can get into some good stuff. Like how we ate the frosting off the cake. So I hope you get to that stage soon!

Steve

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

Woooos Marley! I had a peeing problem too a few weeks ago! It stunk, I peed in my bed a lot and all over the house too. :( I couldnt help it! And I was SOOOOOOOOOO thirsty allll the time! But then mom started squirting some YUUUUUUUMMY pink stuff in my mouth TWICE a day for a couple weeks and I stopped peeing everywhere! I miss that stuff, it was soooo good...

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Marley! Yes, that is cool with me, I would love you to put a link to my Blog on yours. We will do the same!

Hope you ok today!

love and licks Marvin xxxx frae Bonnie Scotland!