Friday, April 27, 2007

Update City!

HaWoo everypup!

Well well...as it turns out, much to Mom and Dad's apparent relief (they thought I was going crazy, which is just a stupid human thought to have), I have a UTI. Luckily, this sort of thing is easily treatable, and I already have had a shot of antibiotics...and I get to eat YUMMY pills for the rest of the week! I say YUMMY because I get them wrapped in cheese!!!! DELICIOUS CHEESE!!! I am such a fan of cheese, you wouldn't even believe it. I even managed to steal Mom's stinky feta cheese while table surfing once! (I am still a pup, so I have not been able to master the art of counter surfing just yet.) I already feel SO MUCH BETTER...I didn't pee in the house or on my bed ONCE!

I got a spiffy new bed that smells much nicer, and here I am laying on it:


Can you guess why I love love love this bed so much? I'm sure you smart pups out there can, but I'll fill you in anyways...it's TIGER PRINT. And we know what tigers are...BIG STUPID CATS. I like the feeling of conquering the biggest cats on earth - what pup wouldn't?!

I am super duper stoked because my new fun friends at A04 wrote about me in yesterday's post: http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2007/04/new-blogging-friends.html Thanks so much, Amber! I'm really so excited about it. I look up to the A04 so much, and I feel super honored to make it on their super site!

It's supposed to be in the 70s and sunny this weekend, so I'm going to think happy thoughts of my good ol' snow. I'll leave you with a pic of lil' me, frolicking in the white goodness of February.

Nibbles and nuzzles,

Marley

5 comments:

Althea said...

Hey Marley,

Glad to hear that you got some medicine to make you feel better. Here's to a speed recovery for you.

You are right about the bed comment. It is one thing to pee on your own bed but if you pee on your parents bed they get really mad.

Later,
Althea

The Daily Echo said...

Hi Marley - Echo here!
My Mom saw your blog and she thinks you're VERY cute and you make her laugh. She said you remind her of me when I was just a little squirt. I love your new bed.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Your new bed is AWESOME! Mom and Dad have been talking about getting us a new bed because Mom's already had to sew up the one we currently have. I will put my request in for a bed like yours.

Steve

Sooky said...

Hi Marley,
Glad you are ok and will get better with the meds. Love the new bed. I outgrew mine and my mom hasn't replaced it yet. Maybe she will get me a cool bed like yours. Puppy Kisses, Sooky

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You're right about tigers being big stupid cats! I also liked your answer to the stupid blogger question on your profile!