Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GOOD MORNING!

Ha WOO everypup!

My Mom tells me that tomorrow I get to stay in PetSmart ALL DAY LONG! Can you believe that?! I must be the best boy on EARTH! I can't imagine why...the last time I was there, I visited my doctor, who I just love so much, because she gives me lots and lots of treats! But that doesn't make sense, because Mom tells me I'll come home a bit lighter at the end of the day. What does that even mean? I think she's a little crazy....are any of your Moms a little nuts like that?

Nuzzles!
Marls

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, I know what she's talking about. It happened to me last month. It's no big deal really. I don't even miss them. I go to the PetsMart vet too. The only bad thing about my all day visit is that I came home missing some fur on my leg and that was no good. Kat kept calling me "baldy". So embarrassing for a husky.

Good luck,
Steve

Sooky said...

Hi Marley,
You are just the cutest. I saw your post on Army of 4's blog and thought Wow he looks alot like I use to look, except that I have 1 blue eye and 1 green eye. I hope you will stop by my blog sometime, Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Sooky said...

I forgot to say that I added your link to my blog, I hope that was ok?
Puppy Kisses, Sooky

Khady Lynn said...

You will return a much nicer, calmer husky. If there is such a thing.

Holly