Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ziggy is smelly and dumb

Ziggy pooped in his crate 4 times during the night last night. FOUR! He's stupid! He doesn't whine BEFORE he poops - he whines AFTERWARDS! And then he smells like poop! I don't want his poop on my crate! It is so gross! Here I am sniffing him to make sure he didn't poop on my Mom, since all he really does is poop and whine about it:

Don't poop on my Mom!! Then she'll be smelly like you!!
Anywoo, I am not eating in protest of Ziggy's pooping fixation. It is hard to want to eat your dinner when you have to smell puppy poo right afterwards. And every other hour of the day. EW!!!!! Also, I peed on Dad the other night because I was mad that they keep taking the smelly little brat out AFTER he poops, and they won't even take me with! So what if it's 3 am! DAD DESERVED TO BE PEED ON!
Anyways, let's all just be happy and confident that I still win when it comes to cuteness, and some stupid smelly little poopy brother will never change that. I mean, just LOOK:

Me looking supercute as a pup

Smelly Ziggy, probably thinking about his next poop!!!!

I realize that this post has been mostly about Ziggy and his gross poop, but seriously, it's taking over my life.

Also, he looks like a cat. I keep telling him that. He doesn't like it. I don't care!!!

Marley

P.S. I KNOW MY MOM BROKE INTO MY BLOG! SHE WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!



10 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Ewww...puppy poo stinks!!!!! Good job getting back at your dad by peeing on him. Just don't let your behavior get so out of control they think you need obedience training.

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Well, Marls, obviously red husky pups are cuter than black and white ones. So you need to pity your new bro. It's not his fault he's not red!

The Daily Echo said...

Hey Marls - Hang in there buddy. He'll be big enough for you to knock around the yard before you know it. He could come in handy. You can blame him for things!
ECHO

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Marly you have to be nice. It took Missy a while to get used to me. I lived inthe kitchen and mom's craft room, and Missy got the sunroom till I got bigger.

And Ziggy I know how you feel about the pooping in your crate. I had that problem too (they called me the little brown dog - how rude).

Husky Hugs. MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Oh Ziggy... you must learn not to poop and get into it. That is the worst - well unless it is cat poop! However, I grew out of that stage. Anyroo, you are SoOOOOO cute!
Hugs,
Sitka

Anonymous said...

Oh Ziggy... you must learn not to poop and get into it. That is the worst - well unless it is cat poop! However, I grew out of that stage. Anyroo, you are SoOOOOO cute!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Happy Halloween Marley! Sorry that your brother poops all over. Steve always poops on the patio if the grass is wet. Then I have to be careful not to step in it. He's such a baby about wet grass. So I feel your pain but I bet yours is worse!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Marley, the unfortunate thing is that bladder/bowel control doesn't come until about 12 weeks of age! But, a lot of the poop problem might be stress for being in a new home, or a change in food. Ziggy sure is a cutie, but you are sure cuter!!

Every time my mom sees puppies, she want one (or two, or ten!)

Holly

sharkgila said...

Hehe,

Marley oh Marley, wait till Ziggy grows up a bit. Are you angry that he stinks, or are you that teeny bit jealous of little Ziggy getting all the attention?

But I agree, you are waaayy cuter than little Ziggy. =)

Wuuu,
Togo

Amici said...

Gosh, we're sorry Ziggy is a pooping machine. Your poor parents!! Hope your Dad didn't get too mad when you peed on him...that is a neat trick...definitely got his attention I bet.

I still wake my parents up at night to take me out (on occassion). The Mom doesn't like it but she'd rather do that than clean up poo.