Friday, October 26, 2007

Woo guessed it!

My little bio brother will be moving in with us on November 3rd! He is from my same bio-Mom and Dad, but a different litter (obviously)! I can't wait to teach him all sorts of fun Sibey things, like Wrestling On The Parents, Eating Stuff That Isn't Food, and Trying To Make Peace With Cats.




Here's a sneak peek of the little dude:



Isn't he just so cute?? Obviously, not as cute as me, because that is impossible, but cute nonetheless. I can't wait!

I told Mom that since he's MY brother, I get to name him...but I need everypup's help. Please take a look at my poll and tell me which name YOU like best!

Licks and love,

Marley

4 comments:

Patty Nason said...

Woof! OMD, super cute puppyness! Would you like to enter your puppy photos into Dogster's World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show? We would love to have you enter! It's free, there's some awesome prizes, and you can vote on your favorite photos. Wooof!

The Daily Echo said...

I KNEW IT!! Oh Marley - the pawsibilities are endless dude. You can show him the ropes and teach him to be bad like any good Sibe puppy should be! Mom LOVES the name Tango. It has always been on her list of names. She made me vote for that one.
ECHO
P.S. Mom's still saying "AWWWW!".

Kapp pack said...

How exciting! THink of all the HULA manuevers you can teach your new bro! He is very cute too, but not as cute as you

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

He's so cute!! We voted for Smokey because that was Mom's pick, but Dad likes Koda. Dad also says if you name him Tango, you'll have to get one more puppy and name that one Cash!

Steve and Kat