Friday, October 19, 2007

A Thank Woo

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to my good buds SGT Zim, Tubey, and Ms. Hollybollyboo for sticking up for me. My mom attempted to dirty my good name on Sibernet by insinuating that I was less than the perfect, loving, adorable ANGEL of a pup that I am, and these three pups quickly rose to my defense. I am considering taking legal action in light of this atrocity...as well as severing my mom's connection to the internet. Bad human!

I will leave you with an old picture of myself, snuggling up in the corner of my yard, before my mean, nasty parents tore part of it up to put in their concrete patio. Now I have to be on a human leash all the time, because they had new grass laid out, which has netting and tasty hay on top of it. I want to eat the hay, and for some reason, this makes my parents mad. They better put up that fence back up soon, or else I am sending smoke signals to the ASPCA. This is cruelty!!!!!



Wooooo.
Marls

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Mars Bar: You ARE the pup! We ALL know you are an innocent, handsome, totally well-behaved guy. Really. As I said before, you remind me a lot of ME! Ha roo roo roo!
Bipeds try to slander us on Sibernet, but really ... who believes them anyway?!? Not those of us who know the TRUTH!
Play bows,
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

Marely you're off to such a great start. Don't let them discourage you. Actually, when they whine about us to other Sibe owners that's a great sign that we're doing our jobs quite well!
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

I agree with ECHO, you are progressing nicely as you age into a fullgrown husky. That pic of you is very cute! I can't believe they won't let you help with the landscaping!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley, you tell them who's boss! You are! We like hearing about your adventures and think they are really great.

Steve and Kat

Amici said...

well, it seems like you are definitely the King. :) Amici is when his Dad isn't home but when they are both home it definitely is a toss up.

Anonymous said...

Wooo Marls... don't let the humans tell stories about you! You should get to help with the landscaping ;)
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

You are so welcome Marley! How dare your human say such bad things about you when you are behaving exactly like you are suppose to. I think they need some educating on perfect Sibe behavior, and how you are doing it soooo well!

Holly