Saturday, October 27, 2007

Howdy doody

Hello everypup!
I told my Mom that I wanted to post a message, reporting to the Army of Four on my progress and informing them of our pending arrival (and hopefully, a new soldier!) - but then I decided that the information that I had to deliver was way too confidential to risk a human interpreting it. So this is all I gave...hopefully Stormy can read my eyes (please ignore Mom's really weird sounding voice)!



Then, apparently, on her neverending quest to totally humiliate me and tarnish my good name, she made me wear this:








Howloween or not, I do not appreciate being dressed up. So I gave her this look:

....and then I ate the tail.

HA!

Woos truly,

Mars Bar

P.S. Please forgive the mess in the background - we are making room for my new bro's crate...and somehow that translates to clothing and suitcases being in the family room. Whatever, Mom!

11 comments:

Kapp pack said...

I understood your mission update completely. The horror of that outfit! Poor you!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Why is it humans find the need to constantly humiliate us with stupid outfits! Good job eating the tail!!!

A BROTHER??? Wow, when is he coming???

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Oh woo! That outfit is AWFUL! What is it with humans? I know my Mom would dress us up but Dad seems to take pity on us. Mom says he was a Husky in a previous life. I think she might be right!
ECHO

Amici said...

I have to say that for costumes...that devil one is pretty stylish!! Actually, it is the best devil one we've seen yet! Did you really eat the tail?

So....are you getting a brother or sister biped or is it a surprise? Hope you/your family are healthy, happy, and getting ready for the big change!

Amici said...

Okay...now I'm confused. We just read and scolled down and realized that you are getting a furry bio brother. :)

Aren't you getting a biped too in so many months? Or did we confuse you with someone else?

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Marly, good job on the costume. How rude of her.

Tell you mom not to worry about the stuff on the floor. It's okay.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Marley said...

Thanks everypup for your support!

Amici...we're just getting a furry bro for me. The biped was anticipated to come, but unforunately did not make it. Fur is all good for now. :)

Marls

The Army of Four said...

Marley: I understood you PERFECTLY! And it was SO very Siberian of you not to say anything when your mom asked you to. What does she think you are, her pet or something? Honestly!
Great job chewing up the costume, too.
And your little BROTHER!!!! I can't roo enough about him! You are so lucky! If you need help with him, send him to me; I'm great at training puppies!
Tail wags
Storms

Anonymous said...

Oh - nice work on your portion of the mission. I understood all of it perfectally!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

sharkgila said...

....and then I ate the tail.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Togo like Marley.

IndyPindy said...

Haha, excellent job of being a Husky and not doing what your mom wanted you to. I love the way she kept asking you to talk and just yawned!