Monday, October 15, 2007

Sitka and Tia Interview!

I had so much fun doing my interview with Tubey, and I asked my pals Sitka and Tia to interview me as well:

1. Where is your most favorite place to go with your humans? I LOVE going to Viking Park, a decent walk from our house. There are so many smells, animals, other pups and people there!! I love it! Next to that, Petsmart, b/c I always get something really cool when I leave!

2. So, your first birthday should be coming up here in 6 weeks or so, do you have any big plans brewing?? I told my Mom and Dad that I'd like a huge bash for my first b-day, so we shall see! I know Mom has some tricks (and treats!) up her sleeve for that time. Hopefully my girlfriend Lexi and my good friend Miller can come celebrate!

3. Loki and Bones (from Tia) - I love to hid behind a door and pounce Sitka when she least expects it. What has been your best plot to pounce Marley? We wait until he's asleep. That stupid dog has so much energy that he seems to have some sixth sense, knowing where we are at all times! Loki likes Marley a bunch, but Bones is NOT at all a fan of Marley, probably because she had a pretty rough life at the beginning, with some not so good encouters. So Bones will hide on a kitchen chair, hidden by the tablecloth, then smack Marley as he walks by.

4. Tia and I both love to wear red. Is there any color that you prefer over the other? I love color brown. Isn't that silly? My collar and leash are brown and blue, but I also have a brown/yellow/red lupine collar and leash for big walkies. Of course, I ate my collar on the third day that I had it, so my Mom needs to send it back and get a replacement, but that's neither here nor there.

5. What is your most favorite treat? Pedigree Marrobones. I really love them. I mean, I really really really really love them. Plus they have lots of good vitamins!

Thanks Sitka and Tia!!

Love and Licks,
Marley and "The Girls"

4 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Great answers! These interviews were really fun!

Kisses, Sky

Anonymous said...

Wooo Wooo Wooo you three.. awesome answers!!! Thanks for answering our questions!!!
Hugs,
Sitka and Tia

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm going to have to try some of those Marrobones. I haven't had them, but your recommendation makes them sound yummy!

Steve

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ohhhh! I know those Marrowbones. They're excellent!