Friday, October 5, 2007

Interview with Tubey

Tubey had an awesome interview on his page, and he offered to interview other pups, so I jumped at the chance. Take a look!

1. Why are humans so stupid? This is a really difficult question to answer. It's like the "chicken or the egg" question. I think it's because they don't work in packs, like us. If they could just get over it and pick an alpha, then work together, they'd be fine. But they're all stubborn, and therefore stupid. That's why they created money, because they can't get over it and just help eachother, they feel the need to get personal gain. Also, they're not fluffy, so I think they're mad that they're all ugly and furless. I know I would be mad and therefore stupid if I was as ugly as people. They don't have a built in heating and cooling system like pups...so they have to wear clothes...and then some of them get confused and put the clothes on us pups...but we already have a fur coat! I'm starting to feel bad for humans.

2. What's your best food stealing story? This is awesome, and it JUST happened the other week. Mom baked a cake from scratch, and just finished putting the frosting on it, then set it on a platter close to the wall on the counter. I had been realllllly decievingly good throughout the process, no begging or anything, just sprawled out on the floor. Mom went to the bathroom (which I also find to be stupid because they spend all of this $$ on building rooms to potty in...don't they know that that's what the "outside" is for?!), and when she came out, I had a face full of cake. I was super sneaky and used the dishwasher as leverage to lift myself up to get to the cake. I am awesome.

3. Do you mind having your nails trimmed? Uh, YEAH, are you crazy?!

4. Are you dressing up for Howl-o-ween? Yes, going back to the stupidity of humans. Mom bought me a devil costume. She thinks it looks awesome. I think it's dumb, and I'm hoping to pee on it so that she'll take it off.

5. What do you do when your humans come home smelling like other dogs? I get really excited...and then I try to hump them. They really don't like that.


OK - that was fun! Now check it out (pasted from Turbo's site):

Here's the rules if you want me to interview you:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Excellent answers! I especially liked your why humans are stupid answer. And congrats on the cake stealing! You proved your mettle by waiting till it was frosted.

Anonymous said...

Wow Tubey had some great questions for you... and you had some awesome answers. I am sorry that your mom is dressing you up! However, you must post photos, ha roo!
Hugs,
Sitka

Sasha said...

Tubey is a great interviewer!
Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I'm trying to catch up!

Khady Lynn said...

Ok, that was really good! Good job on the cake! I wish my human would bake a cake for me!

Good luck peeing on that costume. Better yet, pee on your humans leg.

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I loved your answers! I thought number one would be my favorite but the answers just kept getting better. I would love to be interviewed by your awesomeness.

Steve

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey Marley, I'd like you to interview me! I look forward to your questions. (It was so much fun, I want to be interwoo'ed again!)