Wednesday, January 2, 2008

TAKEOVER!

Woooo puppies...it's me...ZIGGY!

Marley logged onto his blog and then ran off with all of my toys, so I am hijacking it for a day!!

He seems to like posting pictures of himself sooooo much....and he DOESN'T like posting any of me...which just isn't fair to any of you, so here we go. Here are a few snaps of me, doing the things that I do best:






I am a sleepy cute dognut.



I like to hide behind my parents!



I am still figuring this snow thing out...



...and sleeping on human heads is the BEST!!

I'll post ONE of my big stupid brother just to get him off my back:


Marley, being the big mama's boy that he is...when he's not busy running away.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYPUPPY!!!!

Ziggy Smalls

11 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Awww... Ziggy, you are so cute! I just discovered sleeping on my mom and it is great. You're so smart to have discovered it at such a young age. I can't believe I wasted so much time.

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

You are soooo adorable!!! You make a very cute donut! And snow is sooo much fun! You need to dig in it, roll in it, and eat it!

Meeshka would be very proud of your human head sitting abilities!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Ziggy - you were busy growing! We were getting worried about you guys. We hope you all had a great holiday. What did Santa Paws bring you?
ECHO

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Ziggy! You are so totally cute! You look snuggly and all things adorable! But then... so does Marley! :)
Love,
Amber

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ziggy, you are stupid! You need to leave my pal Mars' blog alone. When I was a puppy, I never annoyed any of the other dogs.

Fargo said...

Ummm, yeah. That's not the way it was. When Turbo was a puppy, he would alway annoy us. And he still does now. He is always wanting to lick my face and get in the way. Don't pay any attention to Turbo!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo really need to have THAT CHAT with big bro about NOT skharing your mom like he did!

BTW - woo are furry furry khute!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

Peanut said...

Ziggy you are so cute. Happy New Year

sharkgila said...

Happy New Year, Ziggy. Wooo are so cute! That doughnut pose is a winner. Love your colours.

Woooo,
Togo

ps Did I mention? Woo are very cute.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hiya Ziggy,
You sure have growned since the last time I stopped by yur bloggie! Understand this - big bruthers are out to make us younger ones miserable & want to be in the spotlight all the time. They think that they are always right. I am a touch bigger than Cosi now & he can't always wrestle & pin me down on the ground. I get in my licks to him just as much now.
Us younger bruthers have to stick together & unite!
-Juneau-

Anonymous said...

Ziggs! Your freckles are CUTE!!!

Hugs,
Sitka