Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rant!

1 - NO ZIGGIES ALLOWED ON MY BLOG!!!!

2 - How come Mom gets to drink the Adult Grape Juice, but she won't even let me try it? It makes her so happy! Doesn't she want me to be happy??


3 - It is going to be 45 degrees today. BOOOOOO.


4 - I want to eat out of the khatbox and Mom won't let me. Stupid!!



On the plus side of things....Tubey is banning joyless and rude people! Yay Tubey!


Here is a pikhture of my khuteness at Grandma's house on Khristmas:


My Sibernutter buds already khnow, but for those who don't, I did awesome job of giving the humans a heart attakhk on Khristmas. Grandma Fran's neighborhood does NOT have fences, and when Mom pulled into the driveway, I got REALLY excited! She opened the door to get out, and I FLEW from the bakhk seat, OUT the driver's side door, and tookh off into the night. Mom says that all she khould see was my fuzzy butt disappearing into nowhere. After hours of searching, calling the police and khrying, Mom and Dad went inside. Dad went out again, and I decided to khome bakhk. I had never been in that neighborhood before, but I khnew what was up! THEN, I decided to take a tour of OUR neighborhood last week!! I've seen it on walkhies, but I never get to sniff other people's yards. Apparently, the humans did not like that either. Whatever!

Here is me, being handsome in the snow:

And here is me, being way bigger than Ziggy. He's never going to be bigger than me, no matter what Mom and Dad say:


Have a great day!!
Marls

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH Marls - I feel your pain too! I watch my hu-mom get soooo HAPPY when the juice kikhks in!

And Tubey is just the KHOOLEST!

No STOOPID PEOPLE and no khranky ones too!

My mom was SOOO happy when she read your mom's messages on SiberNutter - of khourse, that was AFTER she got sad thinking of WOO runnin' lose and being lost!

DON'T DO THAT AGAIN PUL-EASE?!?!

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

P.S. Your mom is pretty KHOOL!

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Marls!

Did you have alot of fun? Oh my Mom would flip out! Since you did it once, you don't need to anymore right!? My big brother Lukkie was on the tuff streets and he told me never ever go out, its not no place like home.....

Happy New Year!
Frankie Grrrl

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Marls! You have to stop torturing your poor Mom with your escapes. Mom told me she'd be a basket case if any of us ever snuck out. I guess that means she'd turn into a basket.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Glad to hear you are safe back at home. I know from experience that those romps off leash are REALLY fun, but your humans worry about A LOT and something really bad could happen to you! Please be safe, we want to hear about your life....not Ziggys (sorry Ziggy, had to add that for emphasis)

Kisses, Sky boy

Koda said...

Mom needs to take you to the doggie park where you can run like the wind and not get lost. Every doggie needs to stretch their legs and go fuuuuuull speed sometimes. Bipeds just can't keep up.

Khady Lynn said...

Marley, freaking your humans out is ok, but NOT THAT WAY!! It is very dangerous out there and not a fun place, believe me, I know!! Glad you are home safe and sound!

You and Marley together look so cute!!

Hbbb

sharkgila said...

Hi Marley,

That was a mighty fine scare you gave your hoomans! Don't do that again ya. If you do Ziggy will permanently take over your blog, now how about that.

I ran away once, not out of sight but nearly under some wheels. I got back ok but I can't stand to see my mommy cry so. I bet you can't too, so go give her a hug and be nice!

Woooo,
Togo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You do look handsome in the snow and Ziggy looks like a doggie midget next to you. (Is that politically uncorrect? We apologize.)

Steve and Kat

The Army of Four said...

Marls - Ditto what Holly said! Find a SAFE way to freak your humans out!
I LOVE the picture of you in the snow. You look totally cool and Zimmie-like!
We've given you an award! Please stop by the blog when you can!
Tail wags,
Storm

Amici said...

Marley, you really know how to keep your humans hopping! We're glad you found your way back (or they found you). What was Ziggy doing while you were away?

We hope that you still had a nice Christmas.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey Marls,
I'm so glad you came back to where yur mommy & daddy were. It's a scary place being out there on yur own away frum yur family. Yur quite a handsum guy in that pic. Gosh, Ziggy sure has grown since the last time I stopped by yur blog. Come over to ours & say hi.
Talks to you again soon,
-Cosmos-

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Marly, how do we control them?? These young pups are just too much, and then when we play too rough, we get told to be nice. Hummmm..
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Marls... cat poo is NOT good for you. You must resist the urge to try it!!! I love the photo of you and Ziggy! It is cute!
Hugs,
Sitka