Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Illusions!

Many puppies are saying how big Ziggy is getting.

While I can and will openly admit that Ziggy is a lot bigger than the 4 pound lint ball that he USED to be, rest assure he is NOT anywhere near as large and fluffy as I am. It is actually an illusion, supported by my Mom's poor camera skills.
Example 1:

Here, it may appear to you that Ziggy is the same size as me, but this is not the truth! There is approximately 25 feet between the two of us. Ziggy is a whiny baby who doesn't like to explore as much as I do, so he stays by Mom outside. He also listens to what she says, and comes when she asks him to. What a horrible Sibe!

Example 2:

You will see that, in the background, I am resting peacefully as Aunt Erica tries in vain to catch up to Mom's super awesomeness on Wii tennis. I am so big and superior that I actually need the entire chaise lounge to myself. Again, you will find Ziggy on TOP of Mom, pretending that his head is the size of my ENTIRE BODY. Do not be fooled everypup! This is merely another optical illusion!

Now you can all sleep without a care in the world!

Woo,

Marls

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha roo - 4 pound ball of lint!!! Ha roo roo roooooo! I like to lay on top of mom too, Marls, just like the Z-Man.

Hugs,
Sitka

Peanut said...

Glad you cleared that one up for us

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhh - you just keep khuter!

So, what was today's Zig-du-jour treat?

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I want to create a game called Wii Weeing. The object is to see which dog can wee on the most things. You wee for points!

Meepie and I sometimes play it in the house. But my Human yells!

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Marley, it wasn't that long ago that you were that little!! Don't worry, Ziggy will catch up faster than you think!!

Holly

sharkgila said...

Why is Ziggy always nearest to your mom? You need to go get your rightful place back.

Woooo,
Togo

The Daily Echo said...

I'm glad you clarified that Marls. We were getting worried we had a giant Siberian on our paws!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thank you for the clarification! I was starting to thing that Ziggy was some kind of Siberian mutant since his head appears to be the size of an entire normal (magnificent) Sibe.

Kat

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hiya Ziggy,
Just you wait soons you will be as big or bigger than yur bruther & then you can remind him when he "cleaned" up the floor wif you cuz you will be able to do the same wif him. I do enjoy wrestling wif my bro, Cos.
-Juneau-

The Brat Pack said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha lintball!! That's funny. :)

Bear