Sunday, January 13, 2008

Beware the Zigmund

I can't help but to have noticed an alarming trend with everypuppy, using words like "cute" and "adorable" when describing my little brother.

While I understand that it has been firmly established that I am the khutest by far...you must inform yourselves of the true nature of the Ziggy.

To start, here is Ziggy trying to plot against me while I am being adorable and looking the other way. Luckily, my Mom knows better than to fall for his tricks:


If that evidence was not enough for you, take another look...he's super devious:



Ziggy telling my Mom that he's the cutest, and that I shouldn't be allowed to have any toys!

Then, of course, came his butt-in-the-face sneak attack while I was sleeping:


SEE?? You should all be ashamed of yourselves! I can't even look at you...



Be informed. And have a great week!

Mars


P.S. Ok...so maybe I'll give you ONE photo of my cuteness...it is not in my nature to deprive everypuppy of happiness...




7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmmm -

The last time I saw eyes THAT evil - well, they were in the head of one of them evil khat khritters -

Beware Marls!

Wuv and Wags,

Khyra

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Z-pup is obviously stupid to think he is khuter than you!

The Daily Echo said...

Marley you are clearly the winner when it comes to cuteness. Ziggy should be categorized as the bratty little brother. Did you explain to him how puppy licenses expire?? UhHuh.....wait till that day!
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Shhhh, don't tell, but my mom thinks you are the cuter one. SHe has us soft spot for us red and whites!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Army of Four said...

Oooh, Marls! The look on Ziggy's face in that second pic! BEWARE the Zigster! Ha rooooo!
My sisters think you're both adorable, though. So does Mom. They should KNOW that red and white boys rock!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I have a new nickname - the Zimstigator! Ha roo roo roo, isn't that great!?

sharkgila said...

He iz cute and adorable, but woo is handsome and magnificent. How about that.

Wooooo,
Togo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Ziggie put his butt in your face? While you were sleeping? That is so unfair. It's like shooting a person in the back. Did he let a stinky one out too? Wow, you've really got to be on guard, huh?

Steve