Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Play dead!

Loki was watching from her secret spy spot....


...but I knew it all along.

So, I played dead:


...all evening...


NOT MOVING! I am so talented!



OK, fine, I was just really tired, and Loki's a weird spy-cat, but still!!

I spend all day being HAPPY - sometimes a pup needs some rest from all the excitement!

WOO - have a marvelous day! And KHONGRATS to Tubey for winning the Michigan primary!! Ziggy and I were very excited to hear of his vikhtory!

Marls

10 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thankhs for the khongrats! Have you and Z-pup found any more pants missing the crotch?

Peanut said...

wow a whole evening not moving. that is something.

The Daily Echo said...

Hmmm....I think you should climb up there and spy on Mom. There might be bunnies up there too......dust bunnies are the same thing as real ones right?
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Great surveilance skills. Only question is where was Ziggy????

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet you two just want to eat Tubey's platform...

Wags and Wuv,
Khyra
KK
Tubey'08

Marley said...

LOL!! Khyra, whatever do you mean?!

WOO!
The (always up for a chew) Marley

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley, you're a great actor. I totally thought you were dead. I'm glad you were just playing though.

Steve

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh you are soooo good! Where was Ziggy? How come the cat does not watch him?

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Amici said...

My Mom hopes I sleep that much when I am in my kennel. I don't think I do though....

You look like you tricked the cat well. I wish we still had a kitty in our house but the kitty moved out along with her humans'. I miss making Tigger hiss. :P

sharkgila said...

Haha, the spy cat, and the spy-hooman with the camera. Woo are so beautiful that woo have stalkers and spyers after woo. One up on Ziggy!

Woooo,
Togo