Friday, June 1, 2007

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hawoo, everypup. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy weekend! My mean, mean parents are going to Minnesota without me for a wedding (why wasn't I invited?!)...and I get to stay with Grandma and Aunt Catie. I promised Mom and Dad that I will take good care of them and destroy at least 10 socks while I'm there. I don't know how the humans will survive without my constant love, affection, nibbles and woos...it will be rough, for sure.
Have a safe few days!
Woos,

Marls

Baby me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Marley! I hope you have a fun weekend! That is a bummer that you were not invited to the wedding :(
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

Humans are so mean when they take trips and don't take us! We always have a doggie sitter (our "cousin" Tracy) stay with us when our humans leave.

Holly

Amici said...

You are way cute! There was a 4mth old pup at the dog park today who looked a little like you. When my folks go away they had someone stay with me too at our home. I was a little houdini!

Peanut said...

Hope your weekend is fun.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I have it on good authority (my mom's) that weddings are boring. So you should be happy that you get to say home and eat socks.

Kat