Monday, June 11, 2007

Flowers are delicious

Hawoo, everypup!

I hope you had wonderful weekends, like I did. Nothing beats playing in the pool, zoomies in the yard, sleeping on the human bed and eating Mom's brand new expensive flowers after hours of manual labor on her part. It really was the perfect weekend! Too bad it's over today :(

I've been really big on mouthing Mom and Dad's hands and arms lately, which for some reason really makes them upset. What's the big deal! I'm just saying "I love you", but they aren't paying attention, I guess. Mom's been making stupid puppy noises, but that makes me just want to mouth her some more. And I'm sick of her sticking Mr. Duck and Mr. Sheep in my mouth - I'll chew them when I wanna! Any of your humans trying to do things like that to you?

Somehow we missed out on the cicadas at our house, which is a total bummer. Mom is big on "all natural" snacks, and I was thinking that the cicadas would be as natural as we could get!

Licks,
Marls

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Try to tell them that mouthing is just part of growing up Husky! You shold grow out of it.....eventually!

Bummer about the cicadas! I think bugs are annoying, but definitely tasty!

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We didn't have any of those stupid cicadas here either!

IndyPindy said...

I was a very mouthy sibe when I was a pup. Mom tried making puppy sounds and ignoring me, and she finally had to give me a couple of time outs and I finally stopped mouthing. She was talking about how sharp puppy teeth are. What a wuss!