Friday, June 29, 2007

Fridays are stinky!

This is what I did all day, everypup.


Waiting....waiting....


When are Mom and Dad coming home?


Friday is taking forever....


Are they home yet? No?



How about now?


I love looking out the window, watching and waiting for visitors. I sit on my chair and stare at people and pups walking down the street. I wish they'd all come by to visit, but for some reason, my Mom says that's a bad idea. So all I do is wait...

Of course, on Fridays, I wait in my crate with my toys. I can only eat so much stuffing, you know. And I decapitiated my duck and my greyhound, but I won't decapitate my sheep, because he's my baby.
Finally, Mom came home, so I clawed her Meeshka style to let her know it's NOT COOL to leave me alone!
I'll bet they'll never do it again!
Love,
Marls

10 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Hi Marly. Your mom could at least put your crate by a window so you can see what's going on outside. To wait and wait and wait. Just don't eat too much stuffing.
Hope you have a better weekend.
Mayamarie

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I've told my Human that she needs to get a job that she can work at home, but she's too stupid to listen!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You look so handsome on your chair! I don't like any day that my humans go to work. Luckily, every other Friday they have off, so sometimes Fridays are good!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

We are all very lucky cuz there is always someone home here. Mom works days, and dad works nights, so we always have someone to snuggle and nap with and keep us company.

You look very cute on the chair!!!

Holly

Amici said...

We usually have a schedule similar to Holly's. Sometimes things get switched up though and Amici is kenneled until my Mom gets home. It's hard being in the kennel for a long time. But thankfully I get safe bones, treats, durable toys, and water to keep me occupied (after I nap off and on).

Unknown said...

Oh, I hate when my humans go to work too. Thanksfully my mom only works two days in the summer so she is home with me so much more. But in august, I get sad because she goes back to every day! I LOVE that photo of you on the couch!
Hugs.
Sitka

The Brat Pack said...

Man, you're getting SO big. I almost didn't recognize you.

Thrawn

The Daily Echo said...

It's the pits when everyone is away during the day. We're very spoiled cause Mom doesn't work very much but when she does the day drags on forever. Waiting is not for Siberians!
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Our Mom leaves the blinds open so we can watch for her and Dad to come home

-Kelsey Ann

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh a decapitated duck eh? That sounds exciting to me!

I hope they don't leave you too long again.....

love and licks, Marv xxxxxx