Friday, June 22, 2007

Stuffies!


I stole a greyhound stuffie from Aunt Erica a while back and decided that it was my baby. I bring it with me wherever I go, and I won't go to sleep without it next to me! Mom thought this was super cute, but then I got bored...so I decapitated my greyhound. Now I love it even more! I carry my decapitated stuffie with me and I love to show it to anybody who will look. Here I am telling Dad that he cannot take my stuffie, because it's MINE. I know that he is soooo jealous.

You can just tell! Finally, I laid down on the floor and let him hold the back end of it, while I tried to amputate it's arm. I feel bad for the guy...he needs to get his own toys!
Love,
Marls

9 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Marley, my Mom said you and I could teach a class on amputating parts off of stuffies. My bunny has no ears and no tail. I working on his from paws.
MayaMarie

Peanut said...

My dad tries to play with my toys to. They so need their own.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

It really didn't need it's head!

Khady Lynn said...

The only truly good stuffie, is a de-stuffed stuffie! We like to do that with ours too. Then we shake and carry around the dead carcass. And why is it the humans always want to play with out toys only when WE are playing with them?!?!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh, I totally agree with Holly. You are well on your way Marley!
Hugs,
Sitka

Amici said...

My mom restuffs the stuffies most of the time. I find that rather annoying and make sure to pull all of the stuff out right away. It's a fun game, especially right after mom vacuums.

The Brat Pack said...

Dead stuffies are the best stuffies.

The Brat Pack :)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Maybe for a wedding present, you can get your dad his own stuffie. But to make it perfect, you should probably chew it's head off and then give it to him. That way it will be just like yours and that's obviously what he wants.

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

I dunno why humans are so fascinated with OUR toys. They throw them across the room then expect us to bring them back...what's that about?!
ECHO