Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Questions!

Hawoo, everypup -

Lots of my bloggy doggy friends have been posting this questionaire, so I thought I'd go ahead and join in!

1. Your age? 6 months, 3 weeks and 3 days

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 8 weeks
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Brown with cool blue diamonds

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My Aunt Erica
5. How much do you weigh? 35 lbs

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Mom!

7. Do you like other Dogs? I LOVE other pups!

8. Who is your best non-human friend? My crush, Lexi, across the street. She's a golden retriever/rottie mix!

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeakies, I love squeakies!

10. Do you like to be brushed? Being brushed is stupid, I'd rather play.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheeeeese.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes...but then I try to eat Mom, so now she takes me to the groomer to get my pedicures.

13. Any formal education? Basic puppy. I can do down, sit, shake, lay (when I wanna), and I know how to "go to bed"!

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Um....definitely Energizer Bunny...I keep going, and going...

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Marls, Mars Bar, Woo, MarleyBoy, Marbles

16. What is your best trick? Paw shakes!

17. Do you like kitties? I like to play with the kitties, but my sister Bones things I'm evil, and Loki likes to play...but Mom doesn't allow it.
18. What did you have for breakfast? 2 cups of chow!
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Bugs are much more my speed...not so much the fuzzy critters. I just like to chase for a little bit.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? May 24, for my Lyme vaccination.

21. Where do you sleep at night? On the bed...but Mom and Dad are trying to get me to sleep in my crate again, because I also like to wake up and eat the room while they're asleep.

22. Do you like to swim? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my pool!

23. Can you make puppies? No, I cannot.
24. Do you give kisses? YOU BET!!

25. Can you potty on command? I have a very strict routine, so my people don't really need to tell me to potty. I go out, do my business, and then play. But if I'm super duper excited, Mom and Dad will tell me to go potty, and I will.

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I like my Bad Cuz in the pool, but outside, I much prefer my stuffies.
That's all, pups!
Have a great day!
Marls

11 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Hi Marley. I like your collar. The colors look good with your fur. I understand the crate thing, I've had to go back in it too b/c I eat things I should not when I'm not supervised. We're huskies, what do they expect.
MayaMarie

Amici said...

It was great reading more about you! Amici is okay to be out of the crate at night but we've tried leaving him out during the day and we came home to a disaster area. Mischief, huskies seem to love it.

I like the pics of you posted on the right. You are awfully cute.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You're right on target about brushing being stupid!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo Marls! I love your collar. I also love your nickname "Mars Bar". Too cute!
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

I am in agreement, I love your collar!! It is very pretty!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think your collar is so handsome. It suits you very well.

Kat

The Daily Echo said...

That's a spiffy new collar you've got there Marls! I think your Mom should let you play with the kitties more.
ECHO

The Brat Pack said...

Count us in on the collar fan bandwagon, we love it.

The Brat Pack

Sasha said...

Thanks for the Cuz info. I think I have to get one. I stole the human's credit card to sponsor Meeshka for Blogathon, so I'll just order up a cuz while I'm at it.

The Army of Four said...

"Mars Bar"?!!? I love it! Very cool!
Yeah, great collar, too. Dave said the colors look great on you.
Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

IndyPindy said...

Hey Marls!
Earlier my butt was facing the day care camera, and I thought "I bet Marley is looking right now!"

;)

Indy