Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ha woo, everypup! A quick pupdate for everyone...I'm super sorry that I haven't blogged in a week and a half. I'm embarassed and totally upset with my Mom for not letting me on the computer, but what can a guy do?


We had a GREAT Independence Day, with lots of walkies! It was a wonderful few days to set aside and think of all the brave men and women who have fought for our freedom in this wonderful country. I even said a big "Ha Roo!!" to some very nice men from the Navy that live by our house. I enjoyed all the festivities (EXCEPT the fireworks...I stayed home for that!), especially our trip to the big Viking Park by our house. I didn't see any Vikings there, but Mom told me that she's not so sure they're around anymore. We went there to see a fun band play classic rock, which Mom and Dad LOVE. I played with some Great Pyrenees pups who were just HUGE, as well as lots of kids who stopped by to say hello. I love kids!!

I hope everypup is doing well. Mom's camera's flash broke, in her never-ending saga of excuses as to why there aren't more and better pictures of yours truly up here. Hopefully we'll get that fixed soon.

Love 'n' Licks!
Marls

9 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

My mom is a huge Viking fan, but maybe that's because she is from Minnesota.

I sure hope your human gets a new camera soon, we all love to see cute Marley pics!

Holly

IndyPindy said...

I'm glad you had a good fourth! I linked to you on my blog. I hope we see some pictures of you soon!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I am so happy you had a good holiday! Although I must say that I think your mom must be really camera challenged! Maybe she should give you the camera and keep her paws off of it!! I need pictures of your handsome face!

Kat

Peanut said...

Glad you had a good holiday. I thanked all the guys living around us and my dad for serving the country that was really nice of you to thank those navy guys.

Sasha said...

Glad you had a good holiday.
The humans must get new pictures of you!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Welcome back! Glad you had a good 4th. I did too, but mom put a stupid shirt on me to help ease me about the firewords (see my blog for a photo). However, it didn't work, so she took it off.
Hugs,
Sitka

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm stomping my foot and demanding that my little buddy get a new camera!

Kapp pack said...

Glad to hear you had a good holiday. You missed my party. Oh, well you'll have to make sure to get to the next one!

-Kelsey Ann

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey, I've awarded you the Rockin' Guy award. Check out my blog today for the details.