Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Turn

WoooooooWOOOOOOOOO everypuppy! It's ZIGGY here! Our good friend Thor tagged BOTH Rasta Boyz for the Memoir Meme...so Marley has been forced to give up this post to yours truly! Get ready for some cuteness!

My brother The Woo Hat already posted the rules, so I'm going to go ahead and get started...

1. Herculean


2. Hypnotizing


3. Snugglepup





4. Sneaky



5. Distracted


6. Hungry



That was so much fun! I'm glad I got to come on here and post! I better log off before Mars Bar gets back...but before I do...here is a final picture of my incredible cuteness, from when I was only 5 weeks old:


Yep - I'm the baby!!

WoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!

Ziggies

8 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That barbell must be enormous!

The Daily Echo said...

I hafta admit it.....you're pretty darned cute. And it looks like you could be officially larger than your big bro!
ECHO

Huffle Mawson said...

Oh Ziggy, you are just the cutest!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Ziggy! I feel so treated to have a post from you! You really are pretty cute.

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Ziggy, you are every BIT as adorable as Marley! And that's VERY adorable! I love all the freckles on your nose! Sigh. What handsome boys you two are!
Love,
Ammy

Putz said...

oh, man, you have got that human biped right where you want him, foot inside his thong what your breed needs though is snow, yes a snowstorm ritht now

Khady Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable, no matter what!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

Awwwwww! Remember you won't be the baby for long!

Woo woo, KA