Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My hero!


Hawoo, everypuppy! I hope you enjoyed my little bro's post yesterday! I gotta be nice to the little booger...especially now that he's really gaining on me. He's not as tall as I am - yet - but he's already thicker, and weighs just as much. Uh oh...


Anywoo, did you see Stormy's post on the AO4 page today? It has my (and my Mom's) ALL TIME favorite Sibe pic of the one and only Zimstigator!! I absolutely love it!



I just wanted to point something out...


Zimmie, my hero

Yours truly

Any thoughts?? I think I'm getting there!

WOO!

Marley

9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, YEAH! Marley! You've GOT it! You've got that certain "je ne sais quoi", as Storm taught me to say! You're so ... dare I say it? You're so ... ME! Ha roo roo roo!
Mom LOVES it! She can't wait to show Dad! Ha ROOOOOOO!
Play bows,
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Imitation is SOOOOO the most sincere form of flattery!

Et Zim, mais bien sur!!

Hugz&Bouches,
Khyra

The Daily Echo said...

WOO! I'm truly impressed! That's advanced form there.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow! I can barely tell the difference. You have the facial expression down!

Kat

One of the pack said...

Zim, I mean, Marley, no I mean Zim. Oh no, definitely Marley!

Great job mimicking Zim! We had to stop by and see who the other handsome red sibe in the neighborhood was.

You've got some great shots on your blog. You look like the perfect playmate to run with. We'll keep practicing our running and wrestling until we meet.

Rosemary,
www.forgetsitandstay.blogspot.com

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, you two could be twins!! Love the nose in the air look! I've done that too! It's a look of sophistication that only a few can do! You both do it quite well!

Holly

Thor said...

Oooo-wooooo, both of you redheaded boys are so gorgeous!

Woos,
LeeLee

Teddy Westlife said...

AS Zimmie's best cat-pal I feel qualified to judge that you are definitely on the way to emulating your hero. That's a great pose!

Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat and Honorary Husky

Kapp pack said...

Very Zim-like!

He will be proud!


Woo woo, KA