Monday, May 19, 2008

Japanese Name Game

Hawoo everypuppy!

The be-WOO-tiful Ammy tagged me in a really fun game - check it out:

Simply spell out your name using the following key:

A - ka, B - tu, C - mi, D -te, E - ku, F - lu, G - ji, H - ri, I - ki, J - zu, K - me, L - ta, M - rin, N - to, O - mo, P - no, Q - ke, R - shi, S - ari, T - chi, U - do, V - ru, W - mei, X - na, Y - fu, Z - zi

Then tag 6 friends!

How fun!!


Check it out...here are the new Rasta Boyz (or Shikaarichika Tumofuzi) names:




Rinkashitakufu

Zikijijifu

Woo!! What fun names!!!

Thanks for the fun, Ammy!!

I am going to tag...anyone that would like to play!

Woo!

Marley

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Awww! Thank roo for calling me bee-WOO-tiful, Rinkashitakufu. :) You are SO sweet! And HANDSOME! So is little Zikijijifu.
Hee hee hee! What a fun game!
Love,
Ammy

The Daily Echo said...

I'm glad we don't live in Japan. Mom said she would have a very hard time calling all of our names. I'm off to look for fortune cookies. Sayonara!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, how do you say those? Can you imagine your mom having to yell that?

Kat

Putz said...

i don't understand, i am just a lab...duke on platooon of four, we just don't understand

Indy said...

Awoo woo woo! My name is: Kitotefu. Harooo! Fun game!

Bama said...

What a great game!
Tukarimka, Mirikitaki, Mishikamkmekushi & Rinkimemeki
(otherwise known as Bama, Chili, Cracker & Mikki; The RHP)
PS, mom's still trying to figure out the answer to Ziggy's riddle...

Anonymous said...

WOOO! I love woo new names! Wasn't that a fun game?
hugs,
Sitka