Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good for a laugh

Ziggy was in the car with Mom the other day. He got in first and made himself comfy in the passenger's seat. Mom told him that that's not where puppies go, but Ziggy disagreed. Then he started giggling uncontrollably!

Heehee! Mom, I thought of a good riddle!


Mom told him that she was sure the riddle was great...but he still needed to move. Ziggy did not like that.


PFFT - come on, Mom!


Ziggy had a GREAT riddle, and we used it in Dad's card for his birthday present! It's still on order, but we'd like to see if you can guess what it is:


It is bigger than a ladybug, but smaller than a car.


It does not sneeze or snore, but it does sleep.


It is the color of the grass on the ground, the leaves on the trees, and the lily pads on the pond.


Do YOU know what it is??


We rearranged ourselves and went for some walkies at a nearby forest preserve. When we got back, Mom took some pics:


...then everypuppy passed out...

Please note Ziggy's sleeping position. Yes, this is typical for him. He is a big baby.

Woo!

Marley

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

If it wasn't for that middle clue, I'd think it could be poop!

Kapp pack said...

Hmmmm...I'm stumped! Those were some handsome pics!

WOo woo, KA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KA is khorrekht!

Nice pikhs Rasta Boyz!!

Thanks fur sharing your giggles with us!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Hee hee hee! I don't know, but I can't stop giggling! Ziggy's giggles are CONTAGIOUS! :)
I love your pictures.
I tagged you in a cool, new tag game!
Love,
Ammy
hee hee hee!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm not good at riddles. But I bet it's a good one judging from how cracked up Ziggy was! I can't believe how Ziggy looks like a grown-up!

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

You got Dad a frog! Great pics!
ECHO