Monday, May 12, 2008

Homework!

Hello everypuppy! As many puppies many know, I am one of the students enrolled in the Stormy Zoluschka Kryschtal School of Siberian Studies. We are learning about how to take a good Siberian picture, and Z-man and I have really been putting forth our best efforts!

As everypuppy must already know, I am fairly good at the Siberian attitude when taking pictures...here's a couple of examples:



I have mastered the "I know you're standing there with that picture-taking thing, but the flash is annoying, and I'd rather eye your Sprite" look.

BUT...my slow, lazy little brother...who really is way too much of a suckup...is a little bit slower to learn. Thus, I thought it would help us both to enroll in Stormy's super class!

Case in point...here is the "old" Ziggy...looking at the camera like he loves it or something...


...and here is the "new" Ziggy, who is working on his refusal to comply with photo requests:

I especially like that second picture, because he dug up the mattress pad and bedsheet while Mom was brushing her teeth! Way to go, Zigs!

8 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm so proud of you both!

I have tricked my mum into thinking that I will co-operate for photos now. Little does she know!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh little guy -

Woo are progressing wondeFURly!

Keep up the good work!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor said...

Very, very good! Ziggy is learning well! I have tagged you two--stop by my blog to see how!

Woos,
Thor

Marley said...

Thor, my pal! I did the Memoir Meme...but Ziggy has not! I 'pose I'll let him give it a go on my page!

Woo,
Marls

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Ziggy. (wiping a tear away) I'm SO proud of you!
Marley, you're doing GREAT in class; Zim told me you would and he was SO right! Make sure you see our blog today (Tues).
Keep up the great work!
Tail wags,
Storm

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm glad your brother is learning something. Mine is making me look bad. He still poses!

Embarrassing!

Kat

The Daily Echo said...

You two have it mastered! We LOVE Ziggys "not looking" look.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Ziggy, great HULA maneuver!

Woo woo, KA