Saturday, July 14, 2007

Time Capsule

Ha woo, everypup!

The Army of Four tagged me in a really neat game of listing 5 things that we pups would put in a time capsule. They had some really good (and important) ideas, so I thought I'd go with some of my everyday fun favorites:

1. Bully sticks! I L-O-V-E bully sticks. They are sooooo yummy. We will not get into exactly what a bully stick IS at this juncture, but let it be said that they are simply delicious.

2. SQUEAKY STUFFIES!! I don't care if you dismantle, dismember, or just simply love the squeak of a squeaky stuffie, EVERY pup should have their fair share!

3. A fluffy pup blanket. I don't know about the rest of you, but I simply love my blankets. Check it out....here I am rooting for the Chicago Cubs with one of my favorite blankies:

There isn't much that I DON'T love about blankies (though Mom wants me to tell you that I normally don't keep them outside...her flash is still broken, so it's the only place we can get good pics of woos truly). I wrestle, cuddle, and bring them wherever I'm going. Blankies are the best!


4. Cheese! I've heard bipeds talk about "aged cheese" before, so that will be perfect! Chesse is an awesome treat, and the lucky pups of the future will really get some delicious aged cheese!

5. A safety seatbelt. Mom has a CARE one for me, and we don't go anywhere in a car without it. Just like humans should wear seatbelts, us pups need to be kept safe, too!

That's it, everypup...what about the rest of you? I nominate Echo, Holly, and Tubey!


Licks,

Mars Bar a.k.a. "Cooperate? What does that even mean?"

9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Hey Marl-man! Great list, pal! Your Cubs blankie is VERY cool! It reminds me of my very cool polar bear blanket, only I don't have cool fringe like that!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome list! I love that you put the safety seatbelt in there! Great choice!
Hugs,
Sitka

Snowball said...

Hi Marl,

I think I will burn a cd/dvd with all my blog entries and put into my time capsules so that future doggies can read my blogs too...LOL

Luv,
Snowball

The Husky in the Window said...

Hey Marley, good stuff you added to the time capsule. I'm glad you added the blanket and the cheese.
MayaMarie

Kapp pack said...

Way Cool Cubbies blanket. My mom and dad are big cubs fans!

-Kelsey Ann

Sasha said...

I love bully sticks. We haven't had them in a while. I'll have to claw one of the humans to remind them that we need some...

The Daily Echo said...

Hey Marls -
Great ideas for your time capsule! I'm still thinkin of what I'll put in mine. Since it doesn't require posting pictures (Mom's puter is still broken) I think I'll reveal my choices tomorrow.
ECHO

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You look very handsome in your pictures!

Admiring licks, from Marvin Braveheart Hound in Scotland xxxxx

ankur said...

Great blog. I really liked it. I have also created a lens in same niche. This is my first time, hope u guys like it. Here’s a brief intro: This article will highlight just a few benefits of The Bully Stick, an increasingly popular, all-natural dog treat. Unlike most dog treats, Bully Sticks are 100% all natural. And since they contain no chemicals or preservatives, your dog is assured of receiving a "clean" and healthy pet treat. Besides being totally safe for your dog, they are also fully digestible and a great source of protein. http://www.squidoo.com/bestbullysticks/