Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wow, what an honor!

My good pal Turbo named me a Rockin' Guy Blogger! Check it out:

Tubey is one of my FAVORITE huskies, because he really is the ultimate authority on all things cool AND stupid. Since he thinks that most things are pretty much stupid, I am ESPECIALLY honored that I landed on the GOOD side with him. Thanks, buddy! For all pups out there who are concerned about the well-being of Dogcountry, please keep in mind that our dear Tubey is running for President. He's banning all sorts of icky stuff, like thunder and lightning, hot weather, and epilepsy!

Here is a picture of me being coy, because my Mom is annoying and is now recycling pictures. She promised me that she'd take pictures of me playing in the yard tonight. We shall see!!!!



I will now nominate 3 cool dudes who deserve a Rocking Guy Blogger award:

Steve, the awesome bro of Kat and Wilbur....Amici, the nicest husky on the blognet...and Indy, who is just at the head of the pack with his awesome Mom when it comes to saving our fellow huskies.

Love 'n' Licks,

Marley

P.S. Did everybody read Holly's blog? She has a great slogan on there! I went to the same site, and this was my slogan:

"Got a Marley? You're in luck!"

I TOTALLY agree!!

2 comments:

IndyPindy said...

That is SO AWESOME of you and your mom Marley! Thanks so much!

And thanks for naming me a rockin' guy blogger, my mom will have to update my blog later!

Amici said...

Thanks so much Marley and your Mom! That was really special for you to nominate Amici as a ROCKIN Guy Blogger. Thanks a bunch!