Thursday, July 12, 2007

YAY!!!!!

EVERYPUP....HERE I AM! My Mom just took the following for my video debut...






Just like alot of your Moms out there, my Mom thinks she sounds realllly stupid. So just ignore her. I really love my greyhoud baby a lot, and he and I play in the backyard all the time! Like any good husky, I love bringing my baby to my Mom....and then pretending it's OK for her to take it....and snatch it right back! Ha roo roo roo! She's such a weenie!



Have a happy Thursday, everypup!

Your buddy,
Marls

P.S. I forgot to look up my movie quote when I went to look up my slogan, so here it is: This is the day you shall always remember as the day that you almost caught Marley.
Ha roo!!!! That's EVERY day!

And of course, as I told everypup before, my slogan is: Got a Marley? You're in luck! Well, of course!!



8 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, that's great video! I wish it was longer so I could see you playing with your toy more! Your stuffie reminds me of the rabbit Samuel and I killed not too long ago. Mom was NOT happy with us. You are SO adorable!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo! Wowzers, you are looking so cool and grown up - I just can't believe it!
I just tagged you in a cool new game - stop on by!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Now I want to come over and play with you! It looked like fun. Oh, and you're quote and slogan are perfect!

Kat

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi woo,
Glad to meet wu. Cool video & toy! I have a squeaky puppy toy that I wuv to play wif. I think that is the reason why I jump on my puppy-bruther, Juneau, cuz I try to make him squeak, too.
-Cosmos-

The Husky in the Window said...

Marly you were great! And your mom did a good job with the video.
How long do you stuffies last? And you get to take your's outside. My mom had a fit when I took my goose outside and it ended up inthe pool. Now all I can take outside is a ball. Oh well.
MayaMarie

IndyPindy said...

Hey Marley, you are looking really red! I named you a rockin' guy blogger too! Thanks for naming me and my mom!

The Daily Echo said...

Wow Marls! You grew! I like your stuffy. When Mom's computer gets fixed (sigh....it's getting tiring saying that over and over) she wants to do more videos of us.
ECHO

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hey, your Mama sounds fine, it is mine who sounds really odd on our videos!