Monday, July 30, 2007

Well anyway...

Until my evil parents LEAVE ME for a week and hide the computer so that I don't get to blog, I'm just doing random things, letting them serve me, and generally acting depressed.
Here I am eating:





Woo...leave me alone. It's not like you care about me anyways, so let me eat in peace. I'm surprised you even fed me.

And then here I am sulking around the living room...






Sure, Dad, just keep watching the Cubs, not even looking at me, since you're LEAVING ME and all, and clearly just don't even love me anymore.





And then here I am, contemplating eating the table....

Woo. Wood is delicious. I will eat all of your tables, AND your beloved couch before you return. Then we'll see if you ever leave me again.

Evil, mean Mom and Dad.

I'll miss woo. And all of my doggy bloggy buddies (and kitties, and girl girl) :(

Marls

11 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Poor Marls,
You look so sad. Maybe they'll feel guilty and bring you back lots of presents.

T&E

IndyPindy said...

Wow, you are VERY good at looking pouty and sulky! I'll miss you, tell your humans to get the silly wedding/honeymoon thing over with quickly so you can get back to blogging!

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Marley!! We will all be thinking of you while you are abandoned by your thoughtless humans! Good luck working on the tables and couch!!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh Marley! Would you like to come stay at our house while your parents are being mean and leaving you?

Kat

Peanut said...

I can't beleive they ignore you when they are going to be leaving. how stupid is that? We miss you too.

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Woo! They haven't changed their minds yet? Maybe the AO4 will have to drive over in their tank to rescue you. Are they leaving you in doggie jail?
ECHO
P.S. Did you mention a wedding? There's CAKE at weddings!

Amici said...

You sure know how to make someone stop in their tracks. :) What looks. :) I bet you'll go somewhere fun and then your parents will wish they had been a part of your adventure.

I do wish your parents a very happy wedding. Have tons of fun and add some lovable memories to your new life as a married couple.

The Brat Pack said...

It's been FOREVER!! Hurry back!

Mike and Mati said...

Oh Woo is right. Rocky here obo Mati and myself. Dad does the same thing to me almost every day. Leaves us alone and then thinks he can make up for it 2 days every week. Woo. Mati doesn't seem to mind as much, but when dad gets home, boy oh boy, she puts on the sad face and wants so much attention. O Woo. -Rocky.

ps. Johnny come lately (Dad) says he likes your blog and says congrats.

Kapp pack said...

I hate when dad ignores me during cubs games...he says he wishes they aired more of them in Pennsylvania.

-Kelsey Ann

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I been missing you too Marls!

Hurry back soon. love and licks, Marv xxxx