Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Funday!

Guess what?

My mom seems to have lost her USB camera cable. She is really irritated. Mostly because I have lots of new pictures to share, and now they're stuck on the camera indefinitely...AGAIN.

I learned how to "shake" this past week, and I am sooooo proud of myself! OK, not really that proud. It was super annoying for a while when Mom and Dad kept grabbing my paw and saying "shake" over and over, like I didn't know what they wanted or something. I totally knew, but now I'm sick of hearing it, so I do it just to placate them.
I got to stay with Grandma this weekend, and that's always a blast because I get into the good stuff every time I'm there...WITHOUT FAIL. Mom and Dad went on a mini-vacation for their birthdays and had the audacity to not bring me along, so obviously I had to really freak them out with something. Lo and behold, the evidence was left behind last night after a potty session. Treat of the weekend: BIRTHDAY CANDLES! I'm sneaky!
Since all my cool new pictures are on Mom's camera, I'll just leave you with a stunning picture of my face.

Look into my eyes....

Alright, everypup - have a great day!

CHOW!

Marls

5 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Your mom needs to attach the USB cable to her neck so she wouldn't lose it. It could be her collar. If you have to wear one, so should she!

My mom keeps trying to teach me to shake, but I just bite her hand.

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

Hi Marley -
My Mom loses stuff too. Usually it's because Shadow eats it though. I hope she finds it soon because you're a real cute guy and Mom likes to see your pictures.
ECHO

Peanut said...

How can your mom lose a cable? Really those humans couldn't find their behinds if they weren't attached. haha

Khady Lynn said...

Did you eat the cable, then hide the evidence.

Excellent "bored" looking picture!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh Marley.. I LOVE tou shake hands! I sometimes do it without mom asking for my paw. She just holds out her paw and I give her mine!!!
Hugs cuite! Sitka