Thursday, May 17, 2007

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

So, everypup, after bugging my Mom for a while about getting (yet another) USB cord...I have decided that it really is beneath me to comply with a simply request like showing my tummy. It really is too much to ask. It's lots of fun getting my Mom to chase me around in vain, trying to sneak up while I'm big sleepies. I hear everything - hasn't she seen my ears (though Amber has us all beat for sure)?! I am super duper proud of myself, because the best she could get was this:

Ha woowoowoo...I was a sleepy bonfire puppy, but I do not like it when Mom and Dad go anywhere without me, so I jumped up at Mom when she stood up to take my belly picture. I'm so funny!!!!


So, Steve and Kat, my Mom promises to try her best to get a new tummy pic, but the best she has for now is the old pic to the right, which was in my first post. It soooo doesn't even count, since I'm just the littlest ever right there, and my current upside down sleepy positions are much better. I promise to continue to make it as difficult as possible to capture the moment.

I will leave you with my new favorite Bonfire Marley picture...I'm sleepy in this pic...and totally cool. Obviously, I'm sleeping on my Mom...who looks really creepy...but don't tell her that. Wouldn't want to hurt her feelings or anything.





Have a bewootiful day!

Marls

5 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley,
We don't even care that you didn't post a tummy picture! It's way funnier that you caused your mom torture. Good job. We do like the picture of you as a puppy. You're so cute.

Steve and Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Being stubborn and resistant to ANYTHING the humans want you to do is fabulous work. Tummy pics not required when you drive the humans insane in those sort of ways!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. that first picture is sooo cute and funny. I love it. I agree with Holly, Steve and Kat... always make the humans work harder than necessary :)
Hugs,
Sitka

The Daily Echo said...

Hey Marley -
Oh boy. My Mom is LOVING that puppy picture! Great job at keeping your Mom on her toes. That's our job!
ECHO

The Army of Four said...

Lookin' VERY snuggly there, Marls! Way to resist the biped, too. Very Siberian of you!
Tail wags,
Stormy