Thursday, October 2, 2008

Totally disappointing

Everypuppy....tonight is not a good night.
It started out with Mom and Dad forcing me to watch the VP debates. Mom has some opinions that she'll keep to herself for now...but let's just say, after a point, I just couldn't listen anymore! So...I turned around and asked politely:



Mom...will you turn that off already?!


But she did not listen. So I pouted and tried to sleep.


Fine, be that way, not like I REALLY wanted to watch Animal Planet anyways...


Then, Ziggy was a good Sibe and refused to let Mom take a picture of his super cute face...



NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THEN Mom flipped to game 2 of the Cubs/Dodgers...and the Cubbies have already given up 6 runs, and it's only the fifth inning...BLAH!



I can't even look.


So then, we went to sleep. Note the sleepy Ziggy infront of the baby bouncer. He is practicing his baby guarding skills.

I, dogonally, cannot bear to be awake anymore. I will now retire to the corner of my couch.


Woo,

Marls

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know -

Since I didn't attend the debates, many of us were bored -

PLUS, I was tired out from watching The Phillies win -

Keep watching fur that baby: Won't be long now!

Burps&Diapers,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Marley, I don't know how you put up with all you put up with! Oh well, at least you get to nap on the sofa. That looks TOTALLY comfy!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We had to watch the debate too. B-O-R-I-N-G!! Ziggy looks like he's going to do a great job with the baby!

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

Debates are boring. Humans should just consult us if they want an answer. Then they wouldn't have to bicker about it.
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Sounds like a good plan!

Kisses, Sky boy