Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleepy Sunday

So...still no biped puppy. Boring! Thus, we are working hard on...sleeping...on our furniture. Here I am with the only pillow that I will allow on my couch:

...I think it compliments my woo fluff nicely.

Of course, when I got up for a stretchy stretch, Z-pup tried to take my space:

You can tell by the guilty look on his face!

I finally jumped on up....reclaiming my pillow...and us pups drifted off to sleep.

At least DA BEARS won today! Even if they gave up 41 points.

WOO!

Marley

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Are woo two really SURE she's got a RastaBaby in there?

I'm beginning to wonder!

Good lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good luck this week to Mom with the little one-to-be. Is tomorrow THE day?

Woo two look so cute on the couch together.

Woos, the OP Pack

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

At least da Bears didn't lose. My Human's stupid striped tigers lost. Big time.

Ferndoggle said...

Woo to you Marly & Ziggy! I think you two give an excellent demo on how to spend the perfect Sunday. Sleeping on the couch (preferably after you've had a nice big breakfast!).

We're Stiller fans around here, but it's always great when your team wins!!

Sherman

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Is your biped puppy born now? Today is the day, right? I can't wait to see what color of fur he has!

Steve

The Army of Four said...

Maybe the whole "baby biped" thing is a cruel hoax. Are you SURE you're going to get one?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: You sure do look comfy on your couch. I've got to show this to my mom so she'll feel guilty about me not being allowed on ours.

Kapp pack said...

Paws crossed for the biped puppy to come soon!

Butt wiggles, Meadow

Khady Lynn said...

Is it stuck? Where is that Rasta baby?!!!

Holly