Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not my fault!

As always, my delinquency in posting is not my fault! Things have been very busy...Mom and Dad are at the "any day now" stage of my biped brother's arrival...and in the meantime, they completely redid the basement for Ziggy and I! Twice the space for zoomies...it's awesome. In face, it's so awesome, Ziggy and I reserve our zoomies for the basement no matter how much outside time we have. Isn't that so cool?!

I've been waiting...waiting...WAITING...for my turn on the computer...check it out:

OK Dad....any minute now...

........I'll be here....

The Piggy has been annoyed for me, too...

Can I help you? Oh...yes...thanks for the new furniture! It's just not..."huskied"....yet!

Happy Woos to one and all!

Love,

Marley

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh Rasta Boyz!

I've missed woo two!!

Enjoy the peace and khwiet now!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says all the SMS moms are eagerly anticipating hearing about the 'little' one's arrival!

BenTheRotti said...

Oh how exciting! a baby biped!

Sounds like you guys have a cool pad now! You look most unimpressed at your lack of laptop time, those two leggeds are not so great at sharing huh?

Ben xxxxx

One Little Birdie said...

those bipeds will use any excuse. enjoy the peace while you have it.

Kapp pack said...

I've been having trouble getting blog time lately too! You must persevere!

Puppy slurps, Canyon

Amici said...

Ya! We are glad to hear you are doing okay and have just been extra busy preparing for your little baby biped. :) Very exciting!

We hope your human Mom is feeling okay.

We love your new furniture. It sort of looks like ours except a different color (we have sage furniture). Very cool.

Teddy Westlife said...

My paws are crossed for the baby biped to arrive safely. SMSers are waiting anxiously for the news!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Army of Four said...

We can't WAIT for your baby biped to get here! I wonder if he'll have red hair and freckles like you!
COOL pad, MarsBar. I'd save zoomies for just in there, too. We are SO much alike!
Play bows,
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

Waiting is SO hard! Mom mentioned something about the days being even longer when you're waiting for a biped. I don't know how that could be but I'll take her word for it. You need to remind Dad to share by the way.
ECHO
Pee S: We missed you guys!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh the waiting, everyone is waiting at your place. Won't be long now, eh? Just woo wait, woo won't believe all the goodies that baby biped will drop your way.

Woos, the OP Pack, plenty of experience with the little bipeds.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

At least you'll have lots of computer time once your parents are at the hospital to get the baby.

Kat