Monday, December 24, 2007

New logo - THANKS Tubey's Mom!


Check it out!!



You will notice that there are no Ziggys on it. I think we all know why! It's just me, telling my Dad what he is supposed to do for me, as it IS "Marls in Charge"...NOT "Marls' Human in Charge". I think that it is very fitting, especially in time for Christmas!



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! May you have a safe, happy and peace-filled holiday. With lots of treats. And snow. And no evil cats.

We will be spending Christmas at our Grandma Fran's - VERY EXCITING! I will report when we return!


(My Mom doesn't have photoshop - BOO!!)

Christmas woos,

Marley (and Ziggy too, I guess!!!!!)

11 comments:

Peanut said...

Your logo is very nice. We like your cat and beard. your mom did a good job on them Merry Christmas

Kapp pack said...

Love the new logo! Merry CHristmas to the both of you and your humans too!

The Kapp Pack

The Daily Echo said...

Very clever logo! We love it! Merry Christmas to you too Marls, and your little elf-in-training.
ECHO

Anonymous said...

Nice logo Marls!!! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Santa Paws will be here soon!
Hugs,
Sitka

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hope you get some stuff you can really sink your teeth into!

Wuv,

Khyra

P.S. Yummmm - KHAT!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We like the picture of you and Ziggy, even without Photoshop!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Steve and Kat

PS. Your logo is cool.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Merry Christmas to all of woo!

Khady Lynn said...

Why do you think I don't let MY siblings guest post! Once they get a taste........

Hope you both have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

Merry Christmas Marly and Ziggy too! I like the logo, very nice. Mom changed my too, but she had to include my sister huskies. I'll share, but I agree, it's still my bloggy.

Give your mom and dad lots of hugs and kisses.

MayaMarie, Missy and Bella

sharkgila said...

Merry Christmas, Marley! (and Ziggy!)(and Mom and Dad!)

Wooo,
Togo

The Army of Four said...

VERY cool new logo! Hope you guys had a merry Christmas!
Play bows,
Zim