Friday, December 7, 2007

I like to stir things up now and again

Last night, Mom and I had a lot of fun, as many of my Sibernetter friends may know!

When Mom came home from work, woos truly's snout looked a little bumpy, but Mom attributed it to my fur drying funny from all the playing in the snow (like that makes sense?!)

But as the night went on, my face started to get HUGE and puffy...and my cute muzzle turned into a red beak! I was so mad!

Mom FREAKED OUT and went and threw me in our huskymobile in the middle of a snow storm (COOL!) I fell asleep on the way to the emergency room, which for some reason freaked Mom out more. Um, hello....you get mad when I'm fiesty in the car, and now you're mad when I'm relaxed? Stupid human!

They don't know what exactly caused me to have the reaction, but they gave me a shot, for which I screamed bloody murder. The nurse said that if anyone was getting sleepy, they sure weren't anymore! Hey - I'm here to help! They sent us home with some benadryl, and hopefully I'll be 100% OK in the next 3 days. I already look much more like my handsome ol' self than I was last night!




Anywoo, please take a look at the new poll above. I have some ideas on what caused this madness...what do you think?

Woos truly,

Marley

P.S. I am so handsome!


P.P.S. Here is our little Z-man sleeping!

7 comments:

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Marley how awful. Your mom probably needed the benadryl too to help her calm down. She must have been so scared for you. We are glad you and your handsome face are better.
And Ziggy is soooo cute sleeping. Such a little angel.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Daily Echo said...

Oh we hope your snooter and handsome face is better today. Meeka scares Mom like that at least twice a year. No clue why. Mom calls it his Akita impression since that's what he looks like when his face is all poofy. She doesn't panic as much now. She gives him some Benadryl right away and then starts a few days of Prednisone. The vet thinks it's a bug bite of some sort that he has a reaction to.
ECHO

Amici said...

Oh Marley, that must have been horrible! I am so sorry for you. Shots are definitely the worse. We hope the medicine helps.

We guessed that you ate Ziggy's poo and that is what your allergic reaction was....

You two sure are cute though, even if you don't feel good. We hope you get better soon so you BOTH feel pawsome. :)

We got your card today! Thanks so much! We love the pic of the two of you.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo two need to retitle your blog to KHUTE OVERLOAD!

My hu-mom told your hu-mom Benadryl would help!!

She did it off list so as to not get some of the hackles showin' on the SiberNutter list -

SOOOOO glad to see woo are feeling better!

Maybe you need some herbal treatments and start jammin'

Rasta on,

Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Marley, that must have been awful!

I sure hope you are feeling better! We always keep benadryl on hand here too. You never know when you might need it!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm glad you're doing better. That must have been NO FUN! I hate to admit it, but Ziggy looks really cute in that picture.

Kat

PS. Thank you for the card!!

The Brat Pack said...

We hope you're feeling better!