Friday, December 14, 2007

Mom is lazy!!!!!

OK, so her camera's flash is also broken, which makes it hard to take pictures at night....which is just problematic. So there are no images of my cuteness or anything. A new camera is on her Christmas list, so hopefully Santa Paws will come through!
I will tell you the following, though:
1 - I ate 4 sticks of butter this morning. And it was delicious. Now Mom says I am "unbearably gassy". WHATEVER!
2 - Ziggy is getting bigger and has quite the 'tude. Today he yelled at me just for sniffing the Christmas tree. NOT COOL, Ziggy.
3 - Mom got her Harnessed to Hope cookbook, featuring yours truly (and NOT Ziggy). I expect lots of good treats to come.
4 - Mom won't stop talking about her grains. She keeps saying, "Marley, be quiet, I have a my grain!!!" That isn't even proper grammar! And I don't see any grains!!!!
5 - I love snow!
6 - Mom does not love yellow snow!
7 - Dad is afraid because Mom is going down to see Aunt Erica graduate from Nursing school this weekend. He thinks Ziggy and I will most likely eat him alive. I would say that he is pretty much on the mark with that one.

Mom on the left, Aunt Erica, R.N. on the right! (And Dad in the white shirt in the background!)

8 - That's all!

Woo,

Mars Bar

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo were khwyte the busy little furry fella today!

Yummmm - butter - goes on bread - bread is made with grain -

WooHoo!

Something tells me you won't be jammin' tonight and woomorrow -

Wuv,

Khyra

Kapp pack said...

Hope your mom has a safe trip.....it's fun to walk all over dad's when moms not home :-)

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

Peanut said...

Have you had to go to the bathroom a lot yet. When I ate butter I couldn't stop pooping.

The Daily Echo said...

Woo....Dad's are easy! You need to run one way and Ziggy the other. That'll keep him busy for awhile. Butter? Mmmm! They use that in cake!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on the butter. I bet it was very tasty. Kat and I are practically eating our mom alive, so good luck to your dad!

Steve

PS. Thank you for the card!!

Khady Lynn said...

Good job on the butter! I think that means you are part of the Butter Club! Hope the poo comes out ok! Ha roo roo roo!!!

My mom has those selfish grains too. What's up with that crap?!

Have a good time torturing and being annoying to your dad while your mom is gone!!

Hbbb

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I was very impressed with your butter job! I've never taken butter. My Human keeps it secured. But I like taking a bite out of her sandwich when she's being stupid!

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Woo Woo Marls,
Thats ALOT of butter you scored!

Good job, hope your tummy is loving it just as much!

Woo Woo,
Frankie Grrrl

The Army of Four said...

Way to GO, Mars Bar! I'm so proud of you - I listened to Mom tell Dad about your Great Butter Caper. You really did well!
Wow, it's GUY TIME! You and Ziggy will have a blast with your dad!
Oh... and speaking of blasts ... I hope the butter doesn't have too many adverse effects. (Ha roo roo roo!)
Play bows,
Zim

Amici said...

Butter...that is a new one to me Marls. :) Was it any good?

We hope you don't beat your Dad up too much while your Mom is gone. Tag teaming does sound fun though.

Congratulations to your Aunt for getting her RN!! That is very exciting. :) My human said that we definitely need more good nurses. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yumm!! Butter is the best!!! How is the tummy doing after all of it? Congrats to your Aunt for her RN degree!

Hugs,
Sitka

sharkgila said...

Muahahhaa. Hope your dad had a great time with you both. Tell us what woo did to him!!

Wooo,
Togo

IndyPindy said...

Oooooh, butter! I wonder if your butter farts were worse than my liver scented farts?