Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Invasion of the C(un)IA


CALLING ALL PUPS!

If you see these cats - DO NOT TRUST THEM:





Bones, a.k.a. "The Blade", a.k.a. "Shredder"


Hobbies: eating paper products, hiding deviously under things, giving scary looks, trying to steal human laps from Huskies


Hideouts: Her Cat Condo, underneath the kitchen table, on the kitchen table, on the kitchen chairs, on a human lap





Loki, a.k.a. "The Dufus", a.k.a. "Madam Talksalot"


Hobbies: Interfering with Husky business, jumping off of the refrigerator, talking incessantly


Hangouts: On top of the couch, on top of the fridge, on top of the cabinets...really anywhere she can be on top of something



(My apologies to Miss Tia in advance - we know you're on the right side of this war!)


Loki and Bones, who previously have acted as our allies, have shown their true colors! Ziggy innocently was tackling Loki (who follows us EVERYWHERE) to give her kisses, and I came to help. Lo and behold, Secret Agent Bones comes out of NOWHERE and swipes at both Ziggy and myself! I believe that Bones was under the impression that we were trying to get secret C(un)IA information out of Loki...and that Loki was about to give it up!


DO NOT TRUST THESE FELINES!!

This is serious business!!

WOO.

Marley

13 comments:

Kapp pack said...

OOO, I would so be there to help you if I lived closer!

Woo woo, Kelsey ANn

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Marly, you need a whole team of us to help you with this. We are sending you husky vibes and aroo roos.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Marley, I have recently learned first hand that cats absolutely can't be trusted. Just check out my blog today!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Those cats have been in cahoots for a long time now!! I think Tia and Wilbur most be the only two NOT involved in the C(un)IA!!!

Be careful!

Holly

Anonymous said...

WOOO Marls...Poor Tia is beside herself... because she is one of the good ones, yet she feels she has to support her race. I think she has alot of thinking to do, ha roo ro roooo! However, personally, I do think that there are some plottings going on out there in the cat world!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YEP - I've been woo'ing that all along -

FINALLY, I'm gaining some khredibility!

Evil khritters - evil!

Wuv,

Khyra
Siberian P.I.

Peanut said...

They look like fine animals to me

Shelby the Cat

The Army of Four said...

Oh NO! Good thing you're on to them now. They didn't weasel any info out of you guys before you found them out, did they? Sneaky cats! Beware, Mars! Beware!
I wish I was there to stare at them with you!
Play bows,
Zim

Amici said...

I totally know what you mean!! I tried to show Tigger my love last night and might have turned my kiss into a small little bite. My uncle freaked out on me (it is his precious cat) but thankfully my Mom came to my rescue. Cats are stupid.

sharkgila said...

Ha! Sly things! With claws!
Don't trust them.

A neighbourhood stray cat clawed me today. Sssss... I still not happy.

WOoo,
Togo

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

I wonder if those 2 are relatives to the sneaky kittie who lives next door & torments us constantly?!?!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

IndyPindy said...

Oooh, those cats can be mean! The one at my grandma's house doesn't let me watch what I want on TV when we are there!

http://indyscorner.blogspot.com/2007/03/playing-with-cat.html

Sooky said...

Oh Marley, Never trust the cats, I live with 2 of those creatures too.
1 will play with me but the other one is a total witch.
Merry Christmas Marley and Ziggy,
Sooky