Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ruh Roh

For everypup who has wondered where I've been, I'm very sorry! Our house is totally crazy right now...get a load of this...

We had lots of gross flooding - look at this:



Isn't that yucky? Actually, this picture is from a couple of years ago, but it's essentially the same. This road is less than a block from our house. Because of all the flooding, we found out that we have a big crack in the foundation...and the dry wall in the basement had molded all around. SO, Dad, Grandpa and Cousin Derrick had to demolish the basement, rip out the bathroom...pups, this means that everything in the house needs to be rewired as well. How about that?! Unfortunately, my computer access has been directly compromised by this mess. I am not amused. Nor do I like those gross mosquitos that have suddenly popped up everywhere. I don't even want to go potty at night now! It's HORRIBLE!

Mom and Dad have some news...we'll save that for another post. I hope things get back to normal, soon. Something tells me Mom does to.

I will leave you with a picture of me being super cute as a little pup:


Mom looks SO CREEPY, especially in her crazy leopard pring pajamas! Ha roo!

Licks n love,

Mars Bar

5 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

When in doubt, post a cute puppy photo!

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Marley, that's terrible! I've been hearing about all the flooding in places in the midwest and OK and northern TX. Stay dry. I hope your home gets fixed up soon!!

What an adorable picture!

Holly

Amici said...

Marley we are very sorry to hear about the flooding. Be careful.

Gosh, and what a lot of work to do on the house. I hope it all works out and gets done fast.

Your pic is adorable and at least your Mom's pj's are fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dogness... what a cute photo!!!
hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I hope your house is fixed soon so you can be back to blogging. You look pretty cute in that picture!

Kat