Sunday, September 9, 2007

Football Sunday and other boring biped things


Hawoo, everypup!
Today is the first offical Sunday of football season, and I think it's dumb. Dad sits and watches that stupid box all day long, which I find to be annoying. How can he even tell what is happening? I got sick of not getting all the attention, so I started moping about again, hoping to get some biped attention. It was beWOOtiful outside today, and I really don't understand why humans would want to sit INSIDE to watch other humans play OUTSIDE. That doesn't make sense. I will tell you that I like football because the whole point is to grab the ball and keep it away from the other people, then run AWAY. If humans love football so much, why do they want ME to fetch? They should call it SIBEball!
Anywoo, Dad kept watching his stupid TV, so I went up to Mom and asked her why she was watching the evil TV when she could be playing with cute and (sorta) fluffy me...

"Mom...come take me on big walkies!! My cuteness is too much to resist!"
Mom, Dad and I ended up going to another biped couple's house, and they have a big English Lab named Miller. Miller and I like eachother a lot, unless there are bones involved. Then Miller doesn't want to share, and I get mad.
The friends also have a miniature biped, who is a little less than twice my age...15 months! She is lots of fun! Apparently, there will be a little biped moving into OUR house in 7 months (hence the "morning sickness" in my last post). Mom and Dad weren't expecting the miniature biped to move in so soon, but they said something about their eating honey and looking at the moon trip, so I think they bought one there. Who knows.
Anywoo, have a good night, everypup!
Licks,
Marls











9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Wow, Marls! You're getting a baby biped!?!? That's so cool - that must have been one interesting souvenir shop at the moon place!
Sorry to read about all the flooding and stuff. Is my friend Adrill going to help with the re-build? If he shows up, ha roo at him for me!
Football isn't THAT bad. Sometimes snacks are involved, and the bipeds get all excited and drop stuff. That's where you can be of assistance ... if you know what I mean!
Sorry about those Nittany CATS; honestly, I don't know why Mom would go to a school with CAT mascot! I like that Notre Dame guy Tom Zbikowski, 'cuz when they say his name, it sounds like ZIMakowski! Ha roo roo roo! How COOL!
Play bows,
Zim

The Daily Echo said...

Woo Marls! That's so cool!!! Little bipeds are really fun according to Kelsey Ann of the Kapp Pack. I heard they drop things that you can eat if you sit underneath their special chair.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

A little biped? I have only seen the ones in our neighborhood, but I will tell you that they love huskies. When we walk through the neighborhood, little bipeds say, "OOOHHH!!! Snow Dogs! Can we pet them?" And since we always sit nice for them, they get to pet us. So at least with your own little biped, you will get lots of pets when your parents are watching the box and being boring.

Kat

Kapp pack said...

Wow, little bipeds are lots of fun, except when they pull your tail (like ours did tonight...but she got in trouble for it and said sorry Kelsey) THey aren't much fun at first and just make lots of squeaky noises but they get to be more fun as they get older. Congrats to your mom and dad!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I don't understand. Are small humans made of honey when the moon is out?

And why do you have to wait?

I'll never understand humans and their stupid rules!

Mike and Mati said...

Oh Woo Marls. No walkie when it's nice outside? That is a bummer. Sometimes Dad has a has a hammer, saw, or paint brush in his hand while it's nice outside - and we have just watch him. (Frankly, who else is going to do it?). So we understand.

A new biped? That's great! I bet your Mom and Dad are excited and you get to have one of your very own to play with. Congrats! Love Rocky and Mati

Khady Lynn said...

How selfish of them not to take you for a walk just because of a stupid game! You should always come first!

Wow, a mini biped will be coming!!! I was wondering about that morning sickness thing! How exciting! Just be careful not to mistake it for your own!

Holly

Amici said...

Aww, you'll soon be with your own little biped. That is extra special. :) I hope your Mom is doing fine and feeling better.

Congratulations to the upcoming adddition to your family. :)

My mom loves little bipeds....but thankfully she still loves me too!

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

ha-woo! Im glad no one in my house watches "football" but hu-mom does ignore me for the computer a lot.. huff.

and WOW! a miniature human of your very own!?! I am sooo jealous! They are the best! I wonder why you have to wait a whole 7 months for it to get there? Your humans shouldve bought the fast shipping.

*Royal*