Friday, June 27, 2008

Fry-day

It is so hot outside that I feel like I'm FRYING...which makes sense, since it's Fry-day. I have decided that I do not like Fry-day! Thus, I am watching over Dad while he works on his computer. I asked that he sit next to me, as this is my spot, and anyone who wishes to be in my company in the living room must sit next to my spot. Unless, of course, I am feeling like a Woo Hat...then you must sit in the corner!



I heard through the grapevine that Mom and Dad are going away from July 11th to July 19th...something about "Eagle River" in Wiskhonsin. I was beginning to pack my bags, but then I realized that Ziggy and I were not invited. Another injustice. How can they go to a cabin in an area with HUGE birds for me to eat and NOT bring me? I do not understand. The upside is that I can only conclude that I will be left in charge of the household. Nine days of dikhtatorship over Ziggy. That is almost worth it!!

OK...back to my sleeping...I am exhausted from this post!!



Woo,


Mars Bar


P.S. For those of you who desire to see a picture of my younger (but not little) brother...here you go! For once, he doesn't smell like grass and poop!!!!


Ziggy pouting about everything.

Ziggy yelling at me because he has nothing better to do!!!!

5 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Oh Marley - they're leaving you? Rumor has it we're going to doggie jail next month! Can you believe that?? There's something wrong with this picture. Does it say in the Husky Manual that they're allowed to go away and do that to us?
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Try to stay cool. Maybe make your mom go get you some ice cream. It's probably cooler in Wisconsin, so you should get to go.

Steve

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh your mom and dad's LAST vakhation before the new family member gets dropped off by one BIG BIRD!

Enjoy your last months of peace and khwiet -

Those little bipeds make the Siberian death skhream seem SILENT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Hmm... Wiskhonsin. Wiskhonsin? This can only mean one thing, Marls! They're going to get you some giant CHEESE! Wiskhonsin is where CHEESE comes from!
Your mom should let you and the Zigster come down here while they go to Wiskhonsin. My mom wouldn't mind - I'm just sure of that.
Play bows,
Zim

Kapp pack said...

We were frying at the beach this weekend!

Puppy slurps, Canyon