Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh, brother!

Hawoo, everypup!

Ziggy was gone all day at the vet for a checkup yesterday, and pup, did we miss eachother! When he finally got home, he was pretty tuckered out, but he asked me to fill him in on my day and tell him about all the exciting stuff he missed.

...and then the bird was all, 'I'm not leaving your yard!!' and I was all, 'GET IN MY BELLY!' and he tried to get away but he was too slow and so I grabbed him...oh, hi Mom

But then, Mom came in and ruined the party. So I stopped talking. You know, us brothers have to have our secrets!!

Ziggy and I were just hanging out, Mom. Nothing to see here.

And then we took naps. Because it's hard out there for a Sibe. We need our (extensive) rest.

zzzzzzzzzzzz......
Woo!
Marley
P.S. So, yeah, I did get a birdie yesterday - out of mid air - again! Dad was super grossed out because when he went to pick it up, it's stomach was open and a half-digested worm was hanging out. I don't get what's so bad about that...it's like an added bonus...


6 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wowzers! Out of mid-air!?!? How cool! Was it a swallow? Storm said those are named because of what she almost did to one. Ha roo roo roo!
Oooh, I feel a nap coming on, too!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Did your dad really think I was you? That is SO cool!!!!!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Catching birds is awesome! Did you play keep away with your dad? That's what I do. For some reason, Mom makes Dad go chase me for the birds. I think she is grossed out.

Steve

The Daily Echo said...

YUM! Meeka said he caught a bird but we think it died and fell out of the tree.
ECHO

Teddy Westlife said...

I've never caught a bird. Are they tasty?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Good job on the bird!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hear birds khomplement rasta pasta salad!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra