Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Biped is coming

Woo -


I was wooing to my friend Tubey a while back, and we were discussing the stupidity of humans, which led to talk of the biped that Mom is growing in her stomach. I sincerely hope that this mini-biped will not be as stupid as most other humans appear to be, and I really am starting to feel pretty good about it. How could anything go wrong with Ziggy and myself in charge? Chances are, little Dylan will be the SMARTEST biped there ever was! It sure helps to have our future president on my side, too!



I started to discuss what the little biped was going to look like, based on family traits. Blue eyes, light hair, stunning facial features...all the good stuff. I asked him if his talented human would possibly be willing to create a portrait of what the little biped will look like based on my description, and she agreed!! I think Tubey's human did a pawesome job - this child will be a STUNNER:





I gotta say - I'm pretty excited about this!

WOO!

Marley

13 comments:

D'Azul Siberian said...

Fabulous looks on that baby, just fab.

D'Azul, where Siberians Rule

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's the cutest little biped I've ever seen! I think it will work out great!

Kat

Shmoo said...

that is one stunning baby. You should show the baby, make it run around a ring and be fondled by strangers. I'm sure it'll win you some ribbons.

Meeshka

The Army of Four said...

Oh, YEAH! That's what I'M talkin' about!
Play bows,
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dang!

My mom might have wanted one if it would turn out THAT khute!!

So, will the next one look like Z?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWee: is that rasta pasta salad I see?

Khady Lynn said...

I think that is a very adorable baby!! I think your human will be very happy with a baby like that!!

Holly

Amici said...

Very cute little biped. :)

That must be exciting to be counting down the time until he arrives. Your humans have picked out a nice name too. :)

With all these guys in the house....your Mom might feel a little out numbered. :)

Have a HAPPY 4th!

The Daily Echo said...

I'm speechless! And for me that's mighty unusual.
ECHO

Anonymous said...

What a KHUTE baby!
Hugs,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

If only our little biped would have come out looking like that!

Woo woo, KA

DESERT PUPS said...

Gonna be one good looking human, huh? Desert pups here saying woof and meeting the neighbors.

Woof, Woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life inside The Fence

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Bones and Loki, I gave you an award for felines on my blog.

Wilbur

Stanislaw said...

How exciting! Kids are just the most fun ever. I'm sure with adequate training by you, that this wee human will be quite well-behaved and a joy to be around. Make sure to house train the human puppy!

Hopefully your new sibling will have your good looks.